Can't Start The Game - Diablo III

Hi, I’m having a problem to start my Diablo III from Battlenet app. The game launching, turn to blank and lastly back to desktop. Nothing happen. Anyone having the same problem?

I am sorry to hear that. That is a Tech Support issue that you will want to post about on the Tech Support forum. Normally it is caused by other software interfering with your game application. There are several possible causes.

Could it be?

Well I can actually start the game. Server performance is another matter.

I got on a free week-long trial of ProtonVPN that has a Hong Kong server (gasps in Spanish :astonished::astonished::astonished:), and it gave me the best possible performance, out of all Asian country servers on the list.

Ping sat at the 145-155ms mark for the most part, which is the lowest ping I’ve EVER experienced on Asia region.

But I certainly can’t justify paying for anything of the sort ON TOP of having bought the CE game & RoS & Necro just to get it to a decent playable state. When they could just offer us the option to transfer our toons/stash to another region like WoW can. Same technology.

1 Like

Fiund the solution. Thank you very much