Can't login on PC

Connection to the Auth server is failing on login on PC. The accour website fails when attempting to access from the blizz launcher on PC.
7:40am EST NYC/US

Same here. Mobile works though. Maybe they are releasing Diablo Immortal today, and getting everyone on their phones first.

1 Like

No. I cleared cookies & cache on PC before installing a browser update, which removed my auth cookie. Luckily, I still had a valid cookie on my phone.

It’s all of Battle.net. Here’s the tweet from @BlizzardCS.

Note: The tweet is about Hearthstone, but players report the entire system is down, including the site that handles tickets.

Thanks Tias. At least they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

Good to know. Been trying to trouble shoot for 30 mins now.

Yeah, it is Bnet wide and started about an hour ago. They are working on it. Last update from the CS forum

I am seeing some posts in that thread of players saying they can get back in. Hopefully it is starting to clear up.

Yay I’m able to login :slight_smile:

I hope this will fix the issue that some can’t play at all… Waiting on day 18 now for a fix

No issue for me @ 7:10 AM, MST.

I am afraid not. That is a separate issue that is not related to today’s login problems.

Hmmph… this stuff started 21 hours ago…

The Battlenet launcher, for EU, has had a splash warning about it since last night.

Awh, out of luck again. They might be busy, but this issue is almost a month old :confused:

No this is a new issue that started earlier this morning. I’m able to login on PC. At least for me it started earlier this morning.

I know. There are quite a few issues with the Bnet and D3 software that need fixing. I know it takes the Bnet team and the Classic Games team who now handle D3 to fix. I just wish they would give us something like an update. The thread in the TS forum is the likely place for any updates. You know that though given your participation in that thread.

Today’s issues were impacting all games and were not related to the D3 issues you were talking about though.

Yeah, just thought it could have been the same thing / or at least it was connected.
Can’t be right we should wait for a month with nothing at all.

It wasn’t just the games. It was the forums, the account site, the support site, the online store, etc. I haven’t tried the online store but since the forum is up I presume they have worked out effect on the other parts of battle net.