Was kicked out of game and now me and a lot of my friends can not load hero’s… Hmmm
I’ve had a whole lot of amazing errors:
1016, 395000, 395002, and now 395014. I seem to have lost a paragon level somewhere as well.
Edit: now Error 2 and there’s a notice that Blizz is onto it.
Phew. I thought I had been banned for botting. (I wasn’t !)
Also unable to login/load heroes. First got (Code 395018) which Google returns zero results for (!) and now getting (Code 395002).
Same, can’t load the game. Returns error about not loading the hero 395002.
Season over I guess.
There is a post up stating they are having issues and are fixing.
Yep, There was an error loading the hero. Please try again. (code 395002)
Over the last 45 minutes intermittently getting kicked, even had a checking license errors.
I can eventually get back in for a time but something is afoot.
sweet,this will give me time to eat gummie bears and cheese .
No. Just don’t. (20 chars)
my chars returned to lvl 39 … without paragon with nothing …
it’s a dos attack D: man i almost had a 131 down on my barb…you dont under stand my pain and how lucky this rift was with my flavor time :[
The launcher says that Blizzard is experiencing a DDoS attack.
oh rlly? dang im not logging into the launcher then <,>
blizzard can never be ddos-ed. pls check with your ISP for you lousy connections
yea hold on…let me remote into my pc n reply to you :3
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/malmö-11302/hero/120765382 look at my barb in the mean time <3 we in game boys. IM PUSHING AGAIN BOYS 300 PING LETS GO
You weren’t botting? Or you were, but weren’t banned for it (yet)? ![]()
3625 paragon, Bot much?
I’m at 1798 paragon. If I am botting I am doing a seriously bad job of it! 
wym im behind bro lol ppl r like nearly 6k now <,> i started a month and a half late im a good person
HTF does someone get to that point?