Can't join/intive friend to party on PS4 and Switch

Hello everyone,
I’m playing on PS4 console. I’m receiving the error message when I try to join my friend’s party: “There was a problem joining the game”

However, I can join at random partyes through the quick match without any problems. If I play for awhile, other random players can join my party as well.

However, this issue is odd. When I join in a party through “quick match” and then invite my friends, they can join in! And if we do the other way around, it works as well! But on this way, we can never have a party where only us are playing.

All I want is any workaround. Any!

• List of ports which I need to open;
  • Network structure requirements (I’ve tested with cellphone 4G wifi, didn’t work);
  • Console configuration;

Can you help us to understand what’s going on? Thank you so much for your help!

Update:
This is happening on Nintendo Switch also.
I’ve tested with three different friends, I cannot join them, they cannot join me and, at last, they cannot join them self.

just restart the game. this has been an issue for years. more than likely its a ps4 issue. there’s times when players join and they can’t hear other players. never gonna get fixed. try invites, tell your friends to restart too if it still doesn’t work. chances are if its not you, then its another player. check to make sure all you friends are using the same region in the options too.

I know this is being a problem for years… I can see really old posts same as mine. Restarting the game won’t help. I’ve restarted 12 times once, not able to join or be joined.

And it happens only to friends. Random people works fine!
That’s our workaround, join someone’s party to play together… But this is not good, we never can do the stuff we would like to do.

And there’s no pronounce from Blizzard as “Known issue” or instructions. There’s a lot of people with the same issue!

I have the same issue. And restarting is not helping at all.