Can't get past splash screen

Hi, can anyone help me I can’t get past the splash screen when I try playing diablo 3. I tried playing on 32 bit and that didn’t do anything. I tried and still have all startup apps disabled and that hasn’t done anything. I also disabled GeForce experience and that has not helped any either. The unexpected error box gives me this Report ID
1C9505A4-7D35-4888-B567-C1E157996C46
Please let me know if you need any more info from me.

Howdy!

Most of the crash reports are the same. An Access Violation is occurring when the game is attempting to interact with Directx resources. We are very likely dealing with a third party conflict or driver conflict. I would recommend the following stesp:

1. Update the Operating System and make sure your display drivers are fully upto date.

2. Disable ALL background applications. We can utilize the Task Manager for this following the Windows 10 steps Here.

Restart the PC and retest! Thank you!

OK, done both those. even tried to update my amd chip drivers. i still have all startup apps disabled. Ive reset the computer and nothing is happen still. it gets to the splash screen the screen turns black and then the error box shows up.

I have the same issue. Started last night, can not get past the Startup Screen. System Reboots.
Updated Win 10, and Nvidia drives to current.
Same problem.

Please suckport dont blame us for your faulty game and services.Please contact me to provide you info so you can refund me the cost of diablo and overwatch.How hard is it to support a dead game like diablo?

blizz y are the worst gaming Company in the world Third day in the row in the evening same thing frends list down everywone offline clan down social cant see anywone,i mean wtfffffffffffffffff y even didnt say whats the issue just keep ignoring ppl

Hey there,

Lets go ahead and grab a DxDiag so we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  5. Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the DXDiag. It’ll look like this:
DXDiag goes here

If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).

Here is the paste bin thanks for your help thus far =)
pastebin(dot)com/edcjBt3U