Can't complete season quest

Did you craft a Ring or an Amulet, like it says? Or craft armor and/or weapons?

1 Like

Maybe some members are upset to answer to the same “bug report”, again, again and again about the same non-bug, since 1 month?
Personally i’m tired of it.

Maybe some members don’t take the time to do a search and/or read the “bug report” forum before post?

If Blizzard ban the helpers, the “bug report” forum will be a jungle.
It’s already the case but it could be worse.

2 Likes

Indeed, people here (myself included) are just stupid tired of repeating the same answer thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread… It may seem like toxicity but actually it’s just fatigue.

People, use search to see if there’s already a solution to your issue before making a potentially pointless thread!

2 Likes

Posts such as:
TimberWolf:

“Because you haven’t bothered to search, or use your brain in any way other than to run to this forum and post a non-bug.”

“use your brain”

Is a violations of Blizzards Code of Conduct as follows:

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters

Try to understand one thing:

You’re not the first, and not the last (sadly :stuck_out_tongue: ) to post about this “bug”.
This “bug” has been going on for a month.

I don’t like to speak for others but…

“We” are tired to answer to the same bug “every” day.

So maybe TimberWolf was a little rude, but, meanwhile, they help others players a lot on this “non-bug” or another threads.

I think the #TeamTroll ( :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: ) is here to help the new players, help on some bugs or just discuss.

If you encounter a new “bug”, maybe post on the New Player Help - Diablo 3 Forums, you may get one or more less rude answers and help.

2 Likes

If you don’t like his post, then flag it and see if a moderator agrees with you or not.

Or you can follow the rules yourself and use the search function before posting about non-bugs.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

• Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted.
5 Likes

Well said.

The flag function is there for a reason. Some posts occasionally tread on a very fine line between allowed and violation of the CoC and if you think they’re violating the CoC, flagging these posts brings them to the attention of the moderators.

1 Like

I don’t have a flag on my forums anywhere

2 Likes

My response is appropriate because you didn’t, in fact, think. At all. If you did, you would have realized that the season is over a month old. Lots of people have already completed both the altar and the season journey, which would be impossible if such a basic bug exists.

So instead of thinking that maybe this was something that you were unclear about, and ask a question on a more appropriate forum like General Discussion or New Player Help forum, you immediately jumped to the conclusion that this is a bug without doing any research whatsoever.

So how is it that what I said was untrue? This forum is filled with similar “bug” reports ever since the season started, and I don’t think even one of them turned out to be a bug.

1 Like

Yeah the flag is not there for me

Your thread is a violation of the Forum Rules:

• Do not post multiple threads about the same issue.
  • Use the forum search to find the same issue you’re having and post there.
3 Likes
3 Likes

I guess you’re on Trust Level 0 still. Once you get to TL1 (which I don’t think requires much forum activity) you can flag posts.

3 Likes

Link me this on the actual forum rules or CoC here:

Blizzard Support - Forum Code of Conduct (battle.net)

My question is:

Did you resolve your problem?

3 Likes

I feel Blizzard helpers need to be put on the spot and held accountable for the same guidelines that users do. The response was immature, toxic and very unprofessional and it’s unfortunate that I am unable to flag this to get Blizzards attention to do something about this.

What is that? We are all players like you, except that some have more experience and knowledge about the game than others.

Blizzard employees have Blue text, and they rarely post here. Maybe only a few times per year.

3 Likes

@VitaKaninen already linked it here: Can't complete season quest - #11 by VitaKaninen-1422 - Bug Report - Diablo 3 Forums

If you took the time to read and understand it, you would see both points covered under one bullet:

2 Likes

And Green posts come from MVP, not from Blizzard employees