Cant colect the challenge reward

i cant collect the rewards from the weekly challenge on the switch version of diablo .

I know Diablo 3 is not a big concern for blizzard now but there are several ppl complaining about the same bug on the forums and there is not even an answer!!!
this makes the game unplayable for me i don’t have the time to farm all the bounty acts and the challenge rift its the only way i can keep up with my casual playing style

Please move this thread to the proper, Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

yeah, the problem is that Blizzard doesn’t even look at console bugs…this has been an issue with switch since the game was released to the platform, multiple threads in the console bugs section and SFA done…no wonder we’re getting frustrated and posting in the general bug section etc…

If Blizzard got off its rear end and addressed the myriad console issues it’d have lots of happy campers…

I mean, would you be happy if Blizzard ignored all of the PC feedback and bug reports? I bet you wouldn’t…

If you would read the How to Write a Good Bug Report thread, pinned at the top the the Bug Report Forum, you would know that Blizzard rarely responds, if ever, to the threads posted there.

If I use your logic, Blizzard is ignoring PC players. (How many blue posts have you ever seen in the Bug Report Forum over an 8 year period?)

Posting in the wrong forum is not going to help your cause.

Also note, it’s Blizzard’s QA Team that reads these threads. If they can reproduce the bug they pass the information on to the developers. And if they’re testing bugs on a PC on the Live server, what makes you think they’re going to test it on a console? (Just sayin’)

In all honesty, I do not know how QA testing is done on consoles.

Hopefully, now that you have moved this thread to the proper forum, the right people will see it.

I call BS.

irrelevant for the consoles, since Blizzard only cares about the PC version of the game.

I can answer it for you - NOTHING. We’ve had like 2 blue responses in the past 4 years mate…

PC had a hiccough with the s22 start, there’s a Blue post about it…consoles had a hiccough, nothing, despite 4 different threads about it and a hundred or more posts in total…

I appreciate you trying to help the OP, but if you don’t have a console, please don’t post in the console sections. It doesn’t help us one single bit unless you want to try leveraging your PC player base to get Blizzard to realise how badly they are treating console players. I don’t mean this as a personal attack btw, I know you were trying to help the OP and I do appreciate it. It’s just pointless posting on the console bug sub-forums…