Can't access CR 151

I just made an account to say that i to suffer from this console bug

1 Like

Same problem here on the switch version. I was hoping that this would be resolved before CR 152.

2 Likes

Guess we’re not getting a Challenge Rift this week… sucks! :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, on Switch. We lost CR 151 and it seems we’re going to lose CR 152. If it still persists when starting a new Season, it’s going to be a slow start.

1 Like

Thanks, Blizzard. Great support und great communication.

1 Like

Just an update on this - We have tickets in on this and the devs are actively looking into the issue.

Sorry for the delay! Forum account just went live on Friday afternoon but a ticket went in this weekend.

10 Likes

Thanks for the response (albeit a bit late), but so far we already lost a Challenge Rift (CR 151). Anything in mind to compensate that?

4 Likes

Welcome aboard! Thanks for letting us know what’s going on.

As soon as I have an update, I will update this thread. Thanks for the patience and apologize the response came in a bit late!

(These are officially my first posts before my welcome posts!)

12 Likes

You realize this is still happening, right? CR 152 isn’t available, either

4 Likes

Would be nice if, after we end up able to do 152, we get 2 caches for it.

Cache me outside, how about that?

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Welcome to the forums…with a Lead and two CM’s coming on board we console players may look forward to your assistance with a little more interaction than previously given there are more of you.

Would be nice to read an intro for you and the others.

1 Like

I had the same problem last week (CR 151), and seems that I will have the same this week (CR 152). Only shows “Challenge Rift 150 has ended”. It’s happening on console (Xbox One).

1 Like

crickets crickets

Looks to be a bit of a bigger issue but based off some updates, I believe they are close.

Will update once this is finalized and good to go. Apologies for the delay on this everyone.

8 Likes

Have there been any murmurs of hooking us up with 2x caches?

1 Like

@PezRadar Onofficial welcome Adam! I know you are going to be one of the management leads and look forward to your welcome post for super official offerings of coffee/cookies.

THANK you for helping the Console community. This group has felt very very very ignored for a long time.

8 Likes

Mmmm…candy dispensing CM. :slight_smile:

Is there any update for this? Issue still exists for switch console games. Still stuck on CR 150 so we missed CR’s 151 and now 152.