Cant access act 5, Adventure mode

Hi,
I’ve completed act 1-5 in campain mode.
After that ive been playing adventure mode but i cant seem to find act 5 on the map and cant figure out how to access it.
I can see and play all levels in act 1-4 but not able to find act 5 in adventure mode.
Hope it makes it a little more clear now

If you mean act 5 of campaign, then you need complete the story in campaign mode, not in adventure mode.

But then it contradicts to the first sentence:

I’ve completed the final bosses in act4,5 in campain

I really don’t catch what you mean.

sorry that it was unclear, i’ve edited the post.
I’ve compleded the act 5 story in campaign mode

According to your Armory Profile, on the Career tab, it is confirmed that you have completed Campaign Mode in non-Season, including Act 5 by killing Malthael.

I see you also have a Seasonal Character. On the Game Menu, under the “Start Game” or “Resume Game” button, click the smaller “Game Settings” button. On the left side panel, select “Adventure Mode”. On the right side panel you can change the Game Difficulty. Once you’ve done that, click “OK” and then “Start Game”. You will start in the town of one of the 5 Acts. (The starting Acts change every hour on the hour. You won’t notice this until you “Leave Game” or “Exit Diablo III” and start again).

I don’t know what you mean by “…all levels in act 1-4”. It sounds like you’re referring to Quests in Campaign Mode.

To access the Map when you’re in-game, press the M key by default. It will bring up the Act Map of the current Act you are in. If you right-click on the Map, it will change to the World Map. From there, you can see all 5 Acts. Travel to any one of them by clicking on the appropriate Act. You can also change the Map views by clicking on the - or + buttons at the top of the Map.

Note: Don’t confuse the overlay Map with the game Map. The overlay Map is accessed by pressing the Tab key and shows a translucent Map of your current area.

You should move this thread to the New Player Help Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon to edit your OP.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of D3 Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies. (See image below).

1 Like

Still don’t know why you don’t find act 5, it is on the Act Map.

• Press M to open/close map.
  • Then use the - and + buttons at top to change map level
  • Act 5 (Westmarch) is on the left

If still can’t find it, please post a link to a screenshot to assist your explanation.
You need to upload it to some sharing site, such as imgur.com, and paste the link as performatted text using the </> editing tool.

1 Like

Now it works perfectly, thanks for a very instructive reply to a stupid question…
Better get myself some better glasses, time to hide in my corner of shame.

No problem. New games can be overwhelming until you figure out which buttons to push.  

It’s good you got it working.

Have fun and good hunting!