Cannot replace weapon

I want to replace weapon (Vengeful Wind), with the same type, but game tells me I “cannot equip more than one of this item”. Happens on “Rakmi” character Monk type. Account Dizzy 2723

Yep – that message means that you are already wearing a crafted primal item (your shoulders)… so you can’t also equip a crafted primal weapon. It’s one or the other but not both.

5 Likes

Ok, that is perfect, thank you!

2 Likes

Ah, another victim of Blizzard not putting a warning on the Cube Recipe #11.

6 Likes

Thats total BS, no offence but i mean come on they put a tab 11 in cube, to upgrade to primal not craft. craft is if u go to the blacksmith and craft. but to upgrade in cube after taking apart other trash Primal’s you should be allowed to upgrade then use them. just like my necro, i grinded alot just to get 2 trash primals to make my croded fang into 1, then grinded more got 2 other trash primals from drops i didnt need and converted my legendary ancient offhand to a primal and now it wont let me use it. this imo is broken and we shouldnt get dinged on how we want to use a primal. if we cant wear one thats crafted from blacksmith im ok with that. but one that u convert in cube from desolving trash primals for materials to finnaly convert to something useful. to just say nope is total bs. its bad enought that not many ppl are playing, cause we went to D4 but to just make it to were ppl dont want to play by adding something that would be helpful to just trash is a shame. if page 11 was added it should be allowed. if not then remove.

Call it what you want… crafting or upgrading in the cube… doesn’t matter.

The rule is you can only equip/wear one item that has been upgraded using cube recipe #11. That’s the way it is… since the addition of that recipe in the cube.

Refer to the 2nd paragraph of the “Primordial Ashes Feasture” in the Season 28 blog :

Not a bug.

As for the remainder of your post – that belongs in the General Discussion forum… not here.

6 Likes