Cannot play on console

Why launch a game when you are not ready. Typically Blizzard. Says issues with servers and my character already in a lobby. No I’m not… I’m trying to join. Was so excited after 15 years of not playing Diablo 2 with people and now same stuff is going on. Hope they fix it soon.

I can’t play on console either. Bets never worked in either window either. Never able to connect. Thanks for nothing blizzard.

This has been every blizzard launch for the past decade. Launch day is when you can configure your settings, you don’t get to play until a couple days later.

1 Like

Im in the same bout im on xbox and switch got in at the very bagining got kicked for a update and know get the same error over and over saying communications error

Blizzard criou uma expectativa tão grande para vir e decepcionar mais uma vez seus jogadores,a empresa não entendeu que o quanto depende de nós.Nao consigo logar no console,diz “problema de conexão com servidores”. #decepcão

My character has been locked “in lobby” for over an hour…if I try making a new character I get loaded into a black screen.

My character disappeared! I want a resolution.

Diablo II: Resurrected now has its own forums, including:

You should be using those instead of posting here.