Can you fix the amazon's face?

Golden words, man! Devs should listen to this or I will refund) And maybe not me only.

4 Likes

Guys, I just had a close up look at the old amazon at the campfire… Tbh she was always that ugly! Nice graphics don’t come with advantages only.

Pablo Escobar, stop trolling, please.

5 Likes

sure… stop trolling
if they wanted to make her face like trans donald trump, at least they could have kept her body proportions and frame simillar
https://i.imgur.com/fg5rk8Y.jpg

5 Likes

At least now we know who stole the Barbarian’s steroid stack.

12 Likes

Amazon in Diablo 2 Resurrected needs to be more feminine, like others above are saying.

Assassin also need a redesign, she is more white looking in Diablo 2 Original.

Druid needs also a small redesign, need to be a little bit more thinner.

12 Likes

Only char for me really being an issue here is the ama

Only char for me really being an issue here is the ama

Don’t hear this troll. He is lurking around and trolling a lot. In other topics he is talking that original amazon was looking at 60 years old, for example. He also uses a name of a famous drug dealer and narcoterrorist as a nickname.

3 Likes

Nice propaganda, man, keep it going. Seems like you only come here to do that. And yes, the old amazon was not detailed enough, to see, whether she was 20 or 60. Still you guys complain about your beautiful amazon being gone, dispite the fact, that noone ever before recognized this “beauty” of D2 chars. That was never a thing and now, only because there is a male amazon, you guys start glorifying old chars for no good reason.

I am just being rational and objective here, instead of letting my arguments be governed by pure nostalgia.

Don’t know what you are talking about. She looks pretty hot for an old game, just like blocky Lara Croft was once considered hot. You can google image search for days, but you need to remember what it was actually like back then when something like the Amazon actually looked detailed and good.

There’s a big enough difference to where the devs came out and explained this was one of the original source files they found and will put some work into fixing it.

I return to my previous point earlier in another amazon thread… No one wants to look at ugly characters/people outside of entertainment reasons. IE, making the ugliest toon you can to troll people.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s all fine man, I am just saying: look at Lena’s post above, look at the ingame face of the old amazon and tell me she does not have a ghosty, weird, face. Actualy she shares the paleness, the jawbones, a massive chin and a very peaky nose with the new one. I dont’t care for concept arts, maybe Vicarious Vicious also has super nice concept art for the new amazon, but that does not matter for the game.

And the new one is ugly, while the old one is just a little bit less ugly INGAME. And ingame stuff is everything we have for D2R.

I mean… I thought she was kinda hot still… The old one… walks away in shame

Dude! Don’t do this to me lol

Let’s hope the new amazon is gonna be a stunner, then we can all agree on the new one being awesome

1 Like

Golden words, man! Devs should listen to this or I will refund) And maybe not me only.

Indeed. I have preordered even if unhappy, if only for the right to post and help voice our opinions in here.

The character models (not only Amazon) need fixing.

Amazon is the worst unfortunatelly, but there are terrible ones as well, like Druid.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. In general I think all the characters in D2R need a “face lift” but the amazon is so far off the mark that it detracts from my enjoyment of the game. The character models of the D2R version are a drastic departure from the original version. I want to play this game but I’ll wait awhile longer if they can fix these issues.

8 Likes

I STILL Don’t like the New Face of the amazon and the amazon or ranged bow class has always been a favorite for me in fact I don’t like the new look of the assassin either

3 Likes

See Blue post inside.

5 Likes

Yes I agree.
Please fix the other classes aswell.

Paladin, in the original he was Brown.
One of these two would be the best option:
https://ibb.co/jZ7rfJj

Assassin,in the original she was no Asian.
This one would be the best option:
https://ibb.co/P9DwqwH

18 Likes

Why not post all my edits? :smile:

3 Likes

That could also work :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sweat_smile:

The face about the assassin and Paladin I posted looks closer to the original game

3 Likes