Can we please get some justice on the Console Version of this game?

All I can suggest is to not take it seriously and if that doesn’t work for you maybe not play it at all. I am super casual…I could care less about the leaderboards. Really I just play the console version because it is more gratifying than the PC version in terms of raw gear dropped. But that’s just me, I play very casually.

modded gear has completely destroyed the non-season multiplayer aspect of this game

unless you are one of the people that likes using modded gear

a sad outcome I agree, but season play is still fun and unmodded

1 Like

Play with people u meet during Seasons during non Season…

Supposedly its gotten better in non Season public games, but i havent seen for myself nor do i want to test my luck either.

if you dont have any proof, it didnt happen. Anyone can make crazy claims and post stuff but it doesnt make it true.

on a side note, i really wish they would have added the ability to see paragons of people on the leader board.

1 Like

Seasonal Hacked items is switch only.

PS4 doesn’t allow that.

I never understand why people assume paragon is important… dun get me wrong so I explain “paragon” of cause almost every1 knows but good info for you all.

there is A BIG difference between I am P800 Vs P1.6K that is something I assume every1 always says hey I cannot beat GRXXX so I need more paragon… 800 vs 1.6K is close to DOUBLE of yr dmg so if your P800 can do GRXX when you have 1.6K you should be doing 3-5 higher GR.

If we are talking in terms of 0augments, every1 use same lvl Lgem let’s assume every1 rolls primal in every gear with the perfect stats they need.

Class Max Stats is different Crusader is 12K STR WITHOUT Finery, DH is 13K-16K DEX (I forgotten about DH) as mention above if we all play the same yr 800P will not get you MAX stats you need P1.6 above or you start to augments.

So you understand MAX stats P800 Vs P1.6 above. Now the big question if I reach Max stats assuming I am 12K STR without FINERY I am P1.5K with some augments. how much Paragon ALONE I need for DOUBLE dmg to do 5GR higher. I am at GR145 now I need double DMG to get to my GR150 to finally be class as the champion of D3, I am already at 13x perfect primals, ALL 3x Lgem 150. ALL Augments 150. Only Paragon can help me because that is the only upgrade since I am perfect in everything.

You are at P1500 from above you need extra 6000 Paragon. YES guys EXTRA 6000 Paragon so you be at 7500 Paragon. With extra 6000K Paragon you be at double DMG from Paragon alone so now P1500 doing GR145 you be crushing GR150 at P7500.

As mention again, you are 13x Primal perfect Stats, All 3X Lgem 150, ALL 150 Augments. P1500 beat GR145… just get to 7500K Paragon you be double dmg so you can get GR150 :slight_smile:

so now you know

3 Likes

Agreed… At least your not like the guy on Reddit saying that the difference in power between a 4k paragon player and 10k paragon player isnt the great… He said like 2-3 GRs lol. He also said its not hard to hit a GR 120 with 800 paragons and 0 augmebts in non Season lol.

He was more than likely trolling or newb but i had to call him out anyway.

1 Like

Cracking post…

I was hoping by now we would have justice. It seems that blizz simply doesn’t care…

1 Like