Can we get more dev team to D3? new stuff? Act 6? Druid?

I just watched Raxxanxaxa’s video on d4 and how there’s only like 20 barbs playing the guantlet in the whole region and how dead d4 is dead and how he would rather play last epoch.

if d4 is factually that bad and nobody is playing it, why dont they move some of the team over to D3 and spark up some cool stuff here? or instead of moving some over, just bring in some fresh blood.

i just checked twitch and i couldnt even find d4. i scrolled down 30 pages…

3 Likes

At this time last epoch has about 10x viewers more than D4.

1 Like

I would rather pay for another D3 expansion or DLC than anything else for D4. The rollout was so bad that the first expansion should be free.

3 Likes

Should be, but it won’t be. We both know that.

Because it’s “making easy money”. We live in a generation where there is an increased number of gamers who are more interested in dress-up simulator than they are with quality game play. As long as these kinds of people are so eager to shell out tons of money because they think random people on the internet are going “ooooo!” or “aaaahhh!” at their fancy transmog, Blizzard is happy.

1 Like

The top 10 D4 streamers had over 271,000 views yesterday, the last time I checked D3 had 60 views.

Not going to happen D3 does not even have the Altar on NS.

If they ever did another expansion I would get one for Bravata. :point_down:

“I will never spend money on another blizzard product for the rest of my life, that’s for sure.” - Bravata :clown_face:

5 Likes

I still think Blizzard made so bad decisions with D3 lately so bravata quit for real.

“Don’t bait the trolls, I know how it’s works”

Perfect example

For a guy who claims he hates D4, for a guy who claims he never bought copies of D4, for a guy who claims he never played D4, you sure do follow D4 around like a lost puppy.

Which is why he is the Minister of Misinformation.

4 Likes

GR8 B8 M8 8/8

3 Likes

I’ll bite. They can easily push D4 towards PvP if they fail to come up with fresh content. Because let’s face it, ARPGs are very limited content wise and I believe they failed to divert D4 from Diablo 3 somewhere along the road. They either find a way and build end game from scratch or D4 would be doomed to repeat what has been done by D3, years ago.

More content for Diablo 3 and a total rework of this cringe-worthy Campaign story? I’m all in for that but we all know where their developers are. They’re chasing money and have little to no interest at selling you the same game twice… Only if someone like Todd Howard were in charge of Blizzard we’d have anniversary edition release for every year of Diablo 3.

But hey, no h8 no db8.

1 Like

Game has been mothballed

yah, it’s so bad it didnt even survive a full year…

1 Like

Yeah, so they should fix D4.

It’s not like the game is unsalvageable. The foundation of D4 as a game is really strong. They just need to work on it in more meaningful ways especially in regards to endgame content.

The truth is, we didn’t pay 70 bucks for that game just to go back to the previous one. The ideal scenario would be they fixing their current, expensive one.

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? They did fix the game. They released new skins on the e-shop.

1 Like

I don’t mind skins. If anything, I’m just baffled the money isn’t being really reinvested into the game. I play a lot of gacha games that have heavy MTX but release large amounts of content in return. Honkai Star rail just had it’s best patch ever not even a month ago, Genshin’s open world is so big I’ve been playing it for almost a year and have yet to explor everything. So yeah, a game can be heavily monetized and actually do something with that money. The fact that D4 not only chose this model but didn’t actually leverage that profit is just sad.

1 Like

I have skipped D4 S3 in part because the game has plans to overhaul itemization for S4. That is not consistent with being “mothballed”.

If you are referring to D3 being mothballed, I would say that is fairly accurate.

Blizzard has a AAA game production mentality with a gacha game revenue appetite… i.e. slow production processes regardless of how much money comes in.

As such, that $70 ends up feeling more like an early access prurchase. Paying to do beta testing.

It’s why i haven’t bought D4 yet… don’t want to spend another 10yrs beta testing a game for them only to have them not finish it if the lack of altars and fissures in D3 NS is anything to go by.

3 Likes

Both Bravata and D4 are vapid excrescences that only serve to waste your time. But they’re also both inexplicably enticing, like a loud and sudden car crash interrupting what was otherwise a pleasant evening. You can’t help but come out and investigate even though you know you won’t like what you find.

I’m not even sure if I have it in me to be mad, at this point. Rather, I’m actually somewhat bemusedly impressed.

2 Likes

100 % truth

season 2 plans were to fix the game
season 3 plans were to fix the game
season 4 plans are to fix the game

okay, lol

lies. i lost interest in D4 over a year ago.

D4 bad.

Bravata good.