Can we create a poll or survey for public vs. private loot?

Is there a way we can create a poll or voting system to see how many people actually want private vs public loot? I assume there is a HUGE difference, in favour of public but I just want to see how small this minority is?

exept that most ppl who already bought the game/'ll buy it are not on those forum and many’ll never be

a poll would never be “fair” in that sense but maybe some just should go back when d2r was anounced, read/hear what was said about such change and understand one and for all there is not suposed to be any change on that topic

the pre order the game knwingly it’s about time to start crying

Not allowed proper polls on the forum I think its in the ToS. the forum is not really a proper representation of the player base either I don’t think.

Ages ago there was some sort of reddit poll but that just caused even more arguments about the results lol

If you trawl back into the old threads there is a link in there somewhere probably if you really want to know. Don’t think its really proves anything anyway.

The only result I would trust would be something linked to bnet accounts done by blizzard. Bnet accounts that are older than a specified period too.