Can the season and hardcore modes effect you?

I just play the normal mode for fun.
I don’t like the feeling of greed and fear in those modes.
I felt the unstable of expectation.

1 Like

Well anyone that play any game do it for fun or they do it wrong (unless paid).

So you are really gonna keep making posts that makes no sense / not really debateable.

2 Likes

Well fun is subjective.

Some folks have more fun in hardcore as opposed to softcore.

While some folks have more fun starting a clean slate and/or having an opportunity racing to the top (or playing with whatever seasonal theme that’s offered).

Most of the time I have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

No, it cannot “affect” me in a psychological sense, except, perhaps, if one considers addiction a condition (and I’m not trying to start that debate.) It has, at times, affected me physically due to misuse of my controller causing my hand to stiffen resulting in the need to use a professional physical therapy massage to even move my fingers… but, that is also not directly the game’s fault, either, as I sometimes get the same basic result when typing too much or holding an iPad by the back of the screen, thumb on the touch.

If one starts to “feel” a sense of anything other than accomplishment in a game, they should probably walk the before-G away and not return.

Really? Personally I don’t waste my free time on anything if it doesn’t make me feel enjoyment.

Enjoyment is an accomplishment, at least, is if that was what set to do… so, covered.

None of us do. This individual needs to get out of the house more often. Make some friends, learn a hobby, get a pet, do something… Maybe get a dictionary and learn the difference between the words ‘effect’ and ‘affect’? :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

Those all cost money, it’s much better to save for D4 if you already have good friends. I mean… no one has no friends, except by choice ofc.

Pretty sure that’s not actually true.

Maybe he should ask his parents for an increase in his allowance? Do extra chores around the house, maybe?

I am 56. I can count my friends on one hand, with 3 fingers left over. Tons of acquaintances, very few true friends.

Even dead people have friends… duh!

If bots can have friends then… oh nvm

I haven’t had parents for a long time. And then… oh nvm. Sesquatch is my papa now! And he’s going to protect…

LOL

You have friends then.

No, dead people are dead, they have nothing.

Necromancer is a friend to all dead people…

I wonder if it is you-know-who with one of his alt accounts.

Everyone has A friend… God! I got asked if i wanted to marry god once… and yes there is such a thing. Obviously i said no as it’s kind of… u know

Imaginary friends are kinda outside the scope of “having friends”.

1 Like

God and the devil are very real my imaginary friend! Both are my friends just 1 is more… u know, than the other.