Can the alpha invites end pls

I have been checking my email like every 10mins refreshing my bnet client constantly unable to do anything in hopes that on the very small chance an invite appears.

IDK why they do this “Waves on invites every hour” nonsense, IDK if many other people are as excited and pointlessly hopeful like i am, interested to hear if you are!
Its truly been a dark day for many hardcore diablo 2 fans and ive seen many deserving people from these forums without it, very sad :frowning:

I wish they could just send out all the remaining invites and that be that.
Have a great weekend everyone, will be hard without the alpha but we will get through it xD <3

While I would enjoy an invite to the D2R alpha, the truth of the matter is I’m probably not going to get one. I expect the usual alpha/beta invite toss to streamers. Its a money play and a hype train build up move. I’ll sign up for an invite but I just don’t expect one. If I get one, then wow a pleasant surprise. If I don’'t get one, I won’t set myself for disappointment.

If Blizz has to decide whether to toss me an invite to D4 or D2R betas/alphas, I would prefer a D4 invite. I’m excited for D2R. I want to get my nostalgia on just like everyone else, but D4 is the future. Beta/Alpha keys for D2R and D4 might get me to the point of pre-order, but the products also have got to be good.

I’ve never been invited to any alpha or betas, and that sucks because I’ve been a blizzard fan for decades. Oh well, heres to hoping.

1 Like

The only beta I ever received from Blizzard is Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. While I’m glad that I did get invited for those, my favourite game has always been Diablo and it’s disappointing that I never get beta for either Diablo III nor D2R.

Stop doing this and you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

Quit dwelling and move on. Brand loyalty never pays. Play other ARPGs and simply enjoy the present.

3 Likes

If I had one I would give it to you. Being an unpaid employee has no appeal to me.

1 Like

Because a lot of people will play the game for a bit and then not log-in again.

By sending invites every hour it’s easier to have a steady number of testers throughout the test.

1 Like

If you haven’t gotten one yesterday, you ain’t getting one.

It’s also not a server test, if they gave all the invites out at once you might see log in issues.

1 Like

Bro i wish i could stop haha

Go out for a walk or something, it is a reskin of a 20 year old game.

1 Like

I did and i went to boxing, and i went to a kickboxing event, what a dumb comment lol

1 Like

That is a you problem. Step away for a while. Alpha isn’t that exciting.

1 Like

Avalon is trying to help you.

You are caught in a nasty desire fantasy thing of the mind and it’s consuming you.

Backing off and doing something fun or helping another will make you feel so much better.

And after all it is only solo, Singer Player on Blizzard Server, only a Sorc/Barb or Amazon, that can only play the first two Acts.

The best are coming.
Like the beeta.

We will see people breaking into another persons house to get to that beta. haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean…

That’s irony if I’ve ever seen it.

1 Like

Invites were for streamers and other people relevant to their marketing…

1 Like

The one day early invites were for those people, but the Friday invites onward were 100% RNG.

Not a streamer nor am I relevant to their marketing. How did I get one? Man you guys are a broken record of falsehood.

You frighten them so they made an exception. :japanese_ogre:

1 Like