Can someone explain seasons?

I’ve played the game on and off over the years, and only participated in one season around 2017 I think. There seems to be a lot of hype for season 19, what’s all the hubbub about? Are there some rad rewards or something?

the “hype” is more a controversy since blizzard isnt communicating anything after the ptr and the changes they implemented on the ps4 ptr that was available at blizzcon

Got you, so nothing notable about the season itself, just that Blizzard has gone silent on it. I’m tracking now.

Well, the season theme was very very powerful on ptr. might be the strongest ever. if you consider that notable^^

They did some big ptr buffs that actually shifted meta so people want to know what hits live and what doesn’t, there’s a big debate going on now over here if your interested From the Barb Community: DO NOT NERF REND

1 Like

I’m still 2 stash tabs away from max of 13. Also 2 new pets (new for those that don’t have them), fiery Unicorn and a Treasure Goblin. New sets for Monk and Crusader. Hopefully they don’t nerf WW Barb. Was crazy fun in PTR. Makes me want to play Barb again. Haven’t played my NS barbs in quite a while and this new buff has me a bit intrigued. So yeah, looking forward to new season.

1 Like