Can I use a controller on PC

Been playing on console for a while and want try pc but was wondering if it works with a Controller ? Im far too comfortable with it so just want to know before I buy if it works with a XBOX controller like some other games I got.

The PC game doesn’t have support for controllers.

Well that sucks , I was hoping to buy this and chill with friends who play. Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately the PC game doesn’t have controller support. But don’t let that stop you from playing the PC version. I have both and the PC version is superior. Has a bigger player base. And a lot of build work better with a keyboard and mouse.

1 Like

You can still do that without a controller.

1 Like

I have a G13 which they don’t make anymore and trying to leverage this to make it easier due to lack of controller support, cant say for sure this will be chill enough but cannot really enjoy much of the game being a starter edition.

Not sure what you are on about.

I cannot and do not vouch for it but I have read reports of some people successfully configuring the Steam controller for play with Diablo 3. This is not official by any imagination but it may work.

Example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/42hduc/diablo_3_with_the_steam_controller/

If you can find a Windows device driver that allows the xbox controller to function as a mouse, it will work