Can blizzard be responsible to inform Season end dates?

Some people do enjoy pushing the LB’s. This usually means burning several hundred or thousand keys. Knowing when the end is, gives them a time frame for when to start pushing.

Some people have jobs and real life commitments. Knowing the end date gives them a reference if they will have time to finish what they want to get completed for the season.

I want to actually play the season when it starts, not sort out last season’s goodies.

2 Likes

They should just add a season end date in the character selection screen like they do in D4, how hard can that be.

4 Likes

Based on previous experience, Season 30 will end on 7th of April at 5PM (CET/PDT) - ± 1 hour coz of daylight savings.

If they will need a patch for S31 (in case it isn’t just a server side switch), it will drop Tuesday evening/early Wednesday (for EU).

Good luck finishing all your season goals.

2 Likes

Imagine any professional league in sports not having a “season end date”… it just ends when the higher ups says it’s time.

3 Likes

Didn’t we get about two days notice before last season end? :frowning_face:

1 Like

Well…

The only other Sunday available for the season to end is today, i.e. 31st March. So, on the assumption that the season doesn’t end today, it’ll end next Sunday.

2 Likes

They could anounce it with anouncing next season.

I’d like to know because I prefer to clean up stuff in season itself rather then when mailed.

5 Likes

If the season was to end today, it should have ended on Asia region 2 h 40 min ago - but it did not. However, I remember Season 27 ending over 3 hours after expected time (both on Asia and EU), so… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They don’t bother communicating with players, because we don’t matter. At all. Especially D3 players

3 Likes

The gacha game version of Mortal Kombat on mobile has timers ticking down to show how long before a tower has before it ends… best implementation IMHO as it eliminates any errors with timezone conversions.

And it’s not the first game to do this.

So we should expect season end in less than 12hrs I guess :rofl:

I haven’t cleaned my stash either. I guess I have the time for stash tetris considering I’m skipping S31.

LMAO expecting a lot from them are we? Just keep pounding until they do it.

They have never been good about telling anything to anyone

2 Likes

Huh? They announced the season 31 start date but no end date of season 30…

1 Like

Many of us assume it will end next Sunday, the 7th.
How hard would it have been for them to add one line of text to the announcement?

3 Likes

Some people really make me long for the return of the downvote button.

That should of been stated though, Since they wanna give a season 31 start date

1 Like

Probably that due to no client patches needed they plan to shift season end to the day before starting the new one. But I wouldn’t be count to that.

…Maybe Blizzard “surprises” us with a hard changeover, season 30 ends and season 31 starts at the exact same time?

:smiling_imp: :clown_face: :partying_face: :disguised_face: :crazy_face:

Don’t think so

Maybe S30 will never end, so it will become a non-season. This way they can say a non-season has the Altar. Marvel may have copyrighted the Multiverse, but you think that will stop Blizz?

2 Likes

Blue post just went up today. Official end date is Apr 7th.

1 Like