Can Activision-Microsoft merger fail?

post removed by author

I can’t imagine it would fail because MS walks away. Are they overpaying compared to current price, sure, but it still seems like a decent price overall.
If it fails, and it is relatively likely that it will, I would expect it is solely due to antitrust agencies blocking it.

Same, and ATVI is my largest position of any stocks currently. Which I will likely live to regret.

post removed by author

You own stock in My First Sex Teacher?

I know you meant to say MSFT.   (MicroSoFT)

1 Like

From what I understand, CMA wouldn’t need to go to court, unlike FTC.

Yeah kinda my view too. Even if it fails the price is fair enough for the long run. I was in from 50 to 100 last time and certainly think it could get up there again on its own IF they manage to fix their work culture issues. Though the price likely would take a big dive initially if the deal fail.

1 Like

That $95 was 2-3 years ago. However, if you wait a year, and depending on if they merge… Right now, the stock price is 77.22 and it is forecast to jump to $95-97 by the end of the year. This is for ATVI. Now for MSFT:

227.16 could jump to 280-320 by the end of the year if the forecast holds. The merger would benefit both companies, but ATVI would get a better boost than MSFT would get. This is simply because MSFT has its fingers in so many pies, they might have to relinquish something to compete better with Sony and others nagging them about the merger.

We will see what the FTC has to say in that report soon.

1 Like

post removed by author

So you gonna buy blizzard instead of MS? We have a saying people in like your situation. Zenginin malı züğürdün çenesini yorarmış. Google it.

True. But actually, I wasn’t sure what “MFST” was. Judging from the conversation, I assumed it had something to do with Activision/Microsoft. Still, I decided to search “MFST” and found, in this order:

1. My First Sex Teacher
  2. Mobile Forward Surgical Team (USAF)
  3. Minimum Fusion Steiner Tree (algorithm)
  4. Mobile Field Surgical Team

I picked the first one because it not only fit the sentence better (in my opinion), but I also thought it was funnier. (Glad I could make you laugh).  

The two are not very comparable. If at all.
In any case, in the short term MS might be a bad buy, in the long term it likely is a good one.

post removed by author

poor people talks about rich peoples wealth. what you gain from that? nothing. just wasting your time and breath.

post removed by author