Campaign for Seasonal Character

How do I know which of my seasonal character had completed Act 1 to Act 5 of campagin.

Regards and Thanks

If you haven’t run the campaign in season, then none of them. If you have, it’s easy. Just switch to campaign mode, and you’ll notice if they have all the quest segments unlocked.

6 Likes

I had one seasonal character completed all Act. Than I try to redo some act and restart the campaign. Now I am at a lost as to which seasonal character has it completed cos all of them are at Act 1.

Keep in mind that it has to be this season, not previous seasons.

And if you hit “Reset Quests”, you’ll start back at Act 1 with all the quests remaining undone. It will be as if your character didn’t complete the campaign. But you can reacquire rewards (Leoric’s Crown with Skeleton King and guaranteed legendary from Diablo & Malthael).

As far as checking the quests: Quest check on my Necro which completed Sprinter (the 1 hour campaign).

1 Like

Go into Game Settings, set it to campaign and then if you have a change button and can change it to something other than Act I, scene 1 then that is the one that has completed the Act.

2 Likes

Thanks you very much.

2 Likes