Bugs I've noticed - Xbox one

Heres some of the bugs I’ve encountered during the open beta. These were found while playing on Xbox one.

*Sometimes reviving Act 2 mercenary causes his body to go invisible, only showing his weapon and aura
*Entrance to duriel’s chamber requires multiple clicks or attempts to enter.
*Sometimes No skills work after entering duriel’s chamber, I personally had to drop my town portal book and pick it back up to use any skills or town portals. Has something to do with load time/rendering?
*Teleporting or running around in the tombs to fast sometimes cause areas not to be rendered in right away.
*Game crashed multiple times after transferring from act 2 to act 1 in a pvp game, did not crash once otherwise, multiple players being the cause?
*Character switchs from a monster I’m attacking to a monster out of range and just attacks nothing. It’s like a auto target switch that causes my character not to attack who I want them to, Easier to recognize on a melee build.
*Moving towards a enemy to attack sometimes causes a movement in a random direction with a bugged movement animation, Might have something to do with the previous bug?

• Doors show they’re closed but are able to walk through or monsters can enter through them. Sometimes monsters seem to be glitched in them, not behind them. Opening them still shows that they’re closed, takes multiple attempts to get the doors to appear open.