Bug with Echoing Fury on Switch

I know this doesn’t belong here but no blue does look into the bug section, at least not for console bugs. Also it’s a bit of a rant because the problem was already fixed in the PTR before last season…

The bug is, that the WD pets don’t trigger the Echoing Fury buff any more (doesn’t matter if EF is cubed or worn). Also there is no buff icon any more (tested on Barbarian, you get the buff but no icon/stack counter).

Seems like the devs just incorporated this bug, which was fixed in the second iteration of the PTR patch before S18 but now it is there again.
Sad.

I know that at this point there is only a one man legacy team left for D3, even more for the console version but for all that is holy, why bring a bug back that has been fixed? That’s dissappointing even for Blizzard standards nowadays…

Sincerely
MrNice

1 Like

Ah I was wondering if the Frenzied buff wasn’t supposed to be in the “Status Effects” screen… Echoing Fury doesn’t seem to proc ever on a PoJ Monk either on Switch.

This is kind of unrelated but I found a bug in the Switch version that has persisted for 3 seasons now: The game will freeze whenever you close a GR by speaking to Orek, and then close Oreks dialog by speaking to Kadala. Not a problem in normal Rifts.

This issue is still persisting after the latest patch update. This is so sad… no pet build can use echoing fury. I really liked the Carnevil DoD build. Echoing fury boosted this build quite abit.

It is sad indeed. My favorite build is also the DoD Carnevil build. Attack Speed is king there…