Bug with crafting and Altar?

Once you unlocked the power that remove level reuirements…
It seems I can no longer craft item level 70, item that can be transmuted into the cube with hope of cain? Is that right?! Sucks :frowning:
In fact I can’t even craft level 70 for the purpose of making my self levelling to 70 experience better! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah, you can’t upgrade those items I don’t think. Even your follower won’t be able to wear them.

However, game still drops items at normal levels you are actually at. So this problem is only going to be showing up as you level.

Don’t try to upgrade yellow items to legendary that are level removed.

Once you hit level 70, it won’t matter anymore, however crafted items might still remain level 1 for the rest of the season. So yeah, crafting a stack of yellow gear and trying to upgrade it probably won’t work. Have to upgrade items you find or buy from Kadala

I don’t know if that will affect items for the follower or not. My worry would be things like Cain’s and Sages. I haven’t hit 70 yet with mine, but wondering if you will be able to put gear on your follower that you craft once you hit level 70, even if its still level removed. lol

Surely they thought of that though.

mmm… after making a new game, the bug is gone! :open_mouth: can craft level 70 items!

That seems to be the solution as i saw it in the bug report section.

1 Like