Bug with Bounty: Blood and Iron

Hello All,

I count not complete “Bounty: Blood and Iron” (release 5 captured Iron Wolves), although the Iron Wolf guard was untied from the post, the game still shows the location as incomplete.

Tried going to town and back, still same error

I tried adding a screen capture to thsi post but it did not allow me
Thanks

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

1 Like

Thanks!

Link to the screen shot:
https://ibb.co/ysJ6jd0

1 Like

Did you clear the remainder of that level ?

Sometimes, the dot on the map stays there, even when the Iron Wolf is freed… to make it worse, the arrow to the remaining captured Iron Wolf does not appear… or appears when you are very close.

It doesn’t happen every time… and I guess that makes it hard to debug… but it happens often enough.

You currently have 4 Iron Wolves standing near you… and the small map says you have freed 4 Iron Wolves. So look carefully for the missing one.

2 Likes

Thank you, I did find him after long searches and managed to free him.
but it was very confusing.

Stay healthy all

3 Likes

That helps.

From the screenshot, this is what I see:

1. There is a bug where, occasionally, you can “Rescue” an Iron Wolf, but the pin on the mini-Map remains.

1. Look at your Objectives Window, under the mini-Map. It shows you’ve Rescued 4/5 Iron Wolves. You still have (had) one left.

Dahlgur Oasis is two large areas connected by a more narrow area. (Kind of like an odd-shaped hour glass). Sometimes that last Iron Wolf will be in the other section from ones you’ve already rescued.

Next time, if you don’t find all the Iron Wolves in the same general area, make sure you’ve checked both sections of the Dahlgur Oasis.

Edit: Oops! I just saw your post above, after I posted this.

Congratulations.

1 Like

FWIW, This bug also tends to show up in Catapult Command and Rathma’s Gift as well as other, similar Bounties.

Yeah, im playing on PS4 Pro, & today on this bounty after collecting 4/5 captives, the mini-map stops functioning correctly.
The arrow (if you scroll “off-screen” always points to yourself after collecting the 4th).
I only play for enjoyment so its not a big problem for me, but i’d imagine the more competitive players just reset whenever they see this Bounty appear as you just lose way too much time.

This bug still exists. After freeing one of the iron wolves, the next location is shown exactly the same spot as the one you freed, but there’s no iron wolf to free. The arrow even points there.
Happened the last two times out of the last two or three times I tried this bounty.
But there was another Iron wolf on the complete other side of the map.
Quite frustrating.