Bug or feature witch doctor

I am not saying I approve. I am just giving you my opinion, and it may be completely different from the Devs.

You are the ONLY person who thinks this is a bug, though. No one else has posted about it before you, if that tells you anything.

You asked earlier if either of us were Devs. Anyone who works for Blizzard will have blue text when they post. Look through the bug forums to see how often they reply here. They have responded to 1 post this year on the bug forums.

I sprained my brain trying to understand where’s the alleged bug. While I don’t plan to play WD this season, the description of the power in question is perfectly clear. The Bogadile spawns by the rune, not by the power. Nowhere in the power description does it say the power itself spawns the Bogadile.

A reminder:

The first part modifies Locust Swarm. The second part modifies Piranhas. The third modifies the Bogadile rune specifically.

1 Like

I found the bug!!

“massive damage”

Yes, there it is, massive is not 3 to 6%, like, right?

Honey my boss said he gave me a "massive " pay increase!
It was 3% to 6% !

Wife: Honey, he’s being sarcastic…

-later.

That’s because the OP is either a troll or incredibly dense. I learned a while ago to ignore him, and suggest you do the same. It will be better for your mental well-being.

3 Likes

Yes, the sanctified power does not explicitly say, that you have to have the Bogadile rune selected. You consider it a bug, because you expect (for some reason unknown to me and others in this thread) the power to cast Bogadile for you regardless of the Piranhas rune selected.

By the same logic, when the power says “Enemies affected by Locust Swarm are also Haunted.” you should be also complaining that it does not explicitly say that you have to cast Locust Swarm yourself, therefore it is a bug, because you expect the power to cast it for you.

1 Like

stupid guess! clearly spelled locust swarm! where is it written that the rune is an alligator? if it was written there that those struck by an unknown rune are pursued by a vengeful spirit, then yes!

Well, if “incredibly stupid” sees a bug and you don’t, apparently something is wrong?

do you want a troll? here he is!

where is it written about the alligator rune? I see about a swarm of locusts, I see about piranhas, but only you see about the alligator rune!

maybe that’s the problem! that when an error appears, everyone tries to close their eyes and see nothing without correcting anything ?! if one person finds a bug. and 10 are trying to move away from it, this does not mean that it does not exist, there is a proverb in some languages “there is also written” horseradish "on the fence and there is firewood, so these 10 people from above will say that what is written is there, but this is not a given change! at least one person provided real data to confirm his words? at least someone found an indication of the rune “swamp alligator”? in an article or a game? I see only speculation

Ok, I have enough of your inability to understand so simple thing. Flagging as troll post.

Anything you don’t understand is labeled as a troll? no reasoning, just walking around and marking as a troll everything that you don’t understand? a simple example - you go to the forum, how quickly will you understand where the error forum is if it is not written that this is it? there will just be a forum inscription and nothing more, no clarifications?)
this is a word about simple things) even if this is a description error, it is still a mistake!
is this a bug forum? like yes! did I write about the error? it is truth too! I see only one troll here who came to be smart, then I decided to mark it as a troll because it didn’t work out!

There is no bug, there is no description error. There is simply error in understanding.

Not everything has to be spilled out word by word. There are things people are expected to understand. Nowhere in the power description is it said that the power itself spawns the Bogadile because it is expected people understand that to benefit from that portion of the power means people have to actually use the Bogadile rune.

To put things in perspective, the Jade Harvester build works by detonating Haunt and Locust Swarm DoT effects but deals next to no damage if one doesn’t use Creeping Death passive. Nowhere in the set description does it say explictly “must use Creeping Death”. Is it a bug? No. Is it an error in the description? No. It is just something expected people to understand.

4 Likes

i.e. the damage is still dealt even without using Slow Death. “When using Soul Harvest, reduces damage taken by 50% for 12 seconds, removes damage over time effects from targets, and immediately deals the damage they would deal in 10,000 seconds.” Is it written that the damage is dealt even without the passive? or am i blind? how to increase the time of pillboxes is another question!
in the description of the power it is written that the “piranha” skill (with an indefinite rune) produces a screed, but the “wave of mutilation” rune does not make a screed? also not a bug?for a two-person office with a budget, a bowl of soup, I agree, this is not a mistake at all

1 Like

No but it’s how Jade works to be efficient. Except the set, Jade build(s) need the passive Creeping Death and Quetzalcoatl in the cube.

Point :slight_smile:

When I use bogdile, it doesn’t execute lower enemies or massively damage elites/bosses. I get nothing but the vortex effect. What am I missing?

The Bogadile needs time to digest. You will see a red debuff icon saying that it is Sated.

1 Like