Bug or feature witch doctor

Enemies hit by the Locust Swarm also become harassed. When you play Piranhas, all haunted enemies within 60 yards are pulled into the pool. A smaller enemy stunned by Bogdail is instantly killed. Elites and bosses stunned by Bogadile take massive damage.

the rune of the “piranha” skill is not indicated, but only works with the “swamp alligator” rune, with all this, I don’t understand what the “huge” damage depends on? it’s not huge at all, it’s just nothing, I also don’t know if the consecrated property from the “bloodthirsty grin” mask and its doubles shouldn’t work, I hope at least part of all this will be fixed at least a month before the release of the end of the season) I still don’t understand why screw the “piranha” skill at all, couldn’t you just increase the damage of both the “Locust Swarm” skill and the “Vengeful Spirit” skill?
the skill itself, by the way, imposes some kind of debuff. about what the alligator ate. which is not stated anywhere. Guess yourself

Read the description on the piranhas runes.

Only one rune produces a Bogadile. That is why you have to use that rune.

The Bogadile does all the damage, not the piranhas , and if you use a rune that does not produce a Bogadlie, then you don’t get the damage.

Make sense?

I would suggest reading the guide on the Maxroll.gg website. It will explain how the skills interact and why you need to use certain skills and not others.

1 Like

I tested it here and another rune causes the “piranha zombie” rune to contract, although there is not even an alligator nearby! and on a consecrated object, I don’t see that consecration uses a certain rune! read carefully the inscription on the subject - when you use PIRANHAS, not when you use piranhas with an alligator rune, but just piranhas
maybe of course this is a description bug, I don’t know, are you a developer? answer then?

1 Like

Enemies affected by Locust Swarm are also Haunted. When you cast Piranhas, all Haunted enemies within 60 yards are pulled into the pool. A lesser enemy stunned by Bogadile is instantly killed. Elites and Bosses stunned by Bogadile take massive damage.

Bogadile

Bogadile

Bogadile

So, the first rune.

1 Like

I am a player just like you. The developers do not respond here.

If you do not use the Piranhas rune that creates a Bogadile, then you do not get the bonus damage. That is why you must use that rune.

1 Like

find on the illuminated object the inscription of a piranha with some kind of rune

Carefully read the description.
There are three parts.

1. Enemies affected by Locust Swarm are also Haunted.

Works as intended

1. When you cast Piranhas, all Haunted enemies within 60 yards are pulled into the pool.

Works as intended

1. A lesser enemy stunned by Bogadile is instantly killed. Elites and Bosses stunned by Bogadile take massive damage.

If you don’t have the first rune (Bogadile), it doesn’t work

2 Likes

and the alligator itself appears from the pool when using piranhas? or by itself? that is, without the use of piranhas, he should appear? I don’t see just the inscription on the consecration With the rune ALLIGATOR? that’s definitely a bug! where is at least one mention of the alligator rune? neither in the article of the update nor in the game it is not

No.

The Bogadile is produced from the Piranhas rune, even if you do not have the sanctified power.

If you have the sanctified power, and do not use the Bogadile rune, the sanctified power will not create a Bogadile.

It is not mentioned. You have to use your brain to figure out that you must use the rune that creates the Bogadile.

that is, it is not written anywhere, you just decided it yourself? but the fact that with the rune “piranha zombies” are attracted, what did you decide? nothing is written about her anywhere, but attraction works
By the way, I don’t see a mention in the official article of “turn on the brain and decide for yourself how this property works”

only two runes have a pull, the rest do not react in any way. where is it written about it?

1 Like

Haunted enemies are pulled in when you cast any rune of Piranhas because it does not specify any rune that you need to use.

Then it says that a Bogadile will kill lesser enemies, and do massive damage to elites. How will you get a Bogadile?

There is only one way for you to get one. Can you guess what it is? It is a puzzle that the developers made for you.

How can you create a Bogadile?

(hint: use the Bogadile rune for Piranhas)

So, apparently, you decide to don’t understand how the power works

One last reminder:

Enemies affected by Locust Swarm are also Haunted. When you cast Piranhas, all Haunted enemies within 60 yards are pulled into the pool. A lesser enemy stunned by Bogadile is instantly killed. Elites and Bosses stunned by Bogadile take massive damage.

Strix read the article carefully and find there “turn on your brain and figure out what works and how” or at least some mention of the need for a rune on piranhas?

with all runes, the wave does not attract, for example
alligator according to the description, which does not say about any rune alligator appears from the pool into which enemies are attracted, which appears after using piranhas with an indeterminate rune, huge damage as it turned out to be 3-5%

rather, it was you who decided that you know everything and you can think of bugs without fixing them

I didn’t decide nothing.
The power works as intended.

And no, I’m not a developer.

how really? did you find a mention of the alligator rune in the article? or the words “think for yourself how this property works”? in fact, it is written that you just need the ability of a piranha without mentioning the rune, that’s how it really is)

I am still not understanding what you think is the bug. Do you think the description should tell you that you need to use the Bogadile rune in order to create the Bogadile?

I would guess they did this to save space in the description since most people would figure it out. You are the only one who has posted about it, so I think everyone else figured it out.

Are you saying that some runes for Piranha do not pull mobs? Which runes?

If that is the case, then it sounds like a bug, but does it really matter, since you will be using the Bogadile rune 100% of the time?

Is there another bug I missed?

“Alligator” rune is “Bogadile” in the English version. It’s “Maréicaïman” in the French version.

The most important thing is to use the first rune of Piranhas skill (if you want to use the sanctified power at 100%)

for example - the item “iron rose” necromancer - it says in words which rune is used without even mentioning the skill itself! wanted to save space in the description? what did you save in the game? some runes that don’t work for pulling “maim wave” don’t work! if a property doesn’t work properly I don’t use it at all! using bugs can have a bad effect on the game! I won’t ask you about the helmet, because they are not developers! judging by the discussion, the bug will not be fixed, and perhaps everyone who uses it will be banned! for having “thought it out”)

That is my best guess as to why they left it out. To save space, since most people would figure it out. I never said I thought it was a good idea. That is just my guess.

Feel free to make your own guess as to why they left it out. The point is: They left it out on purpose, so it is not a bug.

You can Rage-quit the game over it, or keep playing, or keep spamming the forums with posts. Whatever makes you feel better about it.

Try calling them at home and complaining, or you can post on Reddit or Twitter…

100%? How do you approve the developer?
there is a bug, there is no getting around it! even if you have thought of something before what you need! your opinion may radically differ from the opinion of the developers when looking at this bug!