BUG..My toons are not seen as Seasonal

When my friends try an send me an invite while in a game it tells them that I automatically decline it. When I am in game and I send them an invite it says they automatically decline it. When in the menus I can get the invite and join but when they try to start a game it says that non-seasonal characters cannot join games with seasonal. I can then leave the party and invite my friends and am able to start the game. I play with two friends mainly and they do not have the issue between them only with my toon.

That’s one of the issues that have been on-going for over three weeks, as per the stickied thread at the top of the forum…

Just showed up for me and a friend today. We were playing together for a bit, then we left to up the Adventure mode difficulty and when we tried to join a game again it didn’t work. When I try to add her it immediately tells me that she declined the invite (she sees nothing). When she tries to add me, it tells her that my character is not seasonal (it is).

Hello, same problem for me, i try to get invited to parties but everyone see me as non seasonal…