Bug daemon hunter

Hi folks,

So today my daemon hunter (hardcore) got one shotd by a rift guardian however my passive awareness did not set off. Now i am not sure if awareness does not apply to rift guardians? I am one hundred percent sure my passive was up! I am not even sure what killed me: i was shooting from a distance and suddenly dead.. Is it possible for support to check the combat logs or we dont have that?

Thanks anyways.

No, because there is no log for this game.

HC mode will take a screenshot automatically when you die. Find it and figure out the reason. If you can’t find it, try posting on Hardcore forum. Someone may figure it out.

This forum is for reporting bug only. If you think that it is a bug, you need to supply detailed information for QA team to replicate. Read the sticky post How to Write a Good Bug Report at top of the forum for detail.

Hi Maskraider,

Thanks for the reply buddy. So i found the screenshot and here is the odd thing: as you can see from the print-screen my passive, awareness, has not gone off. How so? Because if it had gone off you would see the icon on the screen (ie cooldown counter icon). Seeing its missing the passive has not gone off nor was it on cooldown. Its too bad there is no combat log. To me this kinda smells like a bug. I dont know what ability from the rift guardian killed me nor why my passive didnt go off… sucks. I cant post links so i had to space the http s (copy/paste and remove the space).

http s://ibb.co/FDgFtKZ

Screenshot doesn’t prove that. Once you die, all buffs/debuffs are removed. so it is still entirely possible that you already procced Awareness before you died.

Eskandiel has a wicked ranged attack that can easily one-shot you repeatedly.

It’s most likely the same as with blue gobs: If you kill them too fast they do not drops/split. Reason is the game refreshing at 60 fps. If you take insta damage (faster than 1/60 secs) then the selfrez will not trigger. Had that several times.

In addition, if your latency is high, it will contribute to that issue.

Cheers Euclid