Buff Weapon Throw &

Boulder Toss. These two buff are long over due. And let’s get a peirce mechanic that allows all enemies between ricochets to receive damage. This help clear density better.

2 Likes

I think it would be cool if Weapon Throw had an explosion mechanic, not unlike many other skills/items, dealing X% to all targets within a certain range. Boulder Toss should create a boulder that rolls over enemies, kinda like the Earth Ally, but for 5-6 seconds, smooshing everything in its path and nearby (like say, 12 “yards.”)

But, yes, an uptick in fun for these would be welcomed. Early in the season, I had my kick by using a Stalgard’s Decimator (in the Cube) with Frenzy and Echoing Fury… actually made hurling my weapon pretty fun.

You mean like GoD and MotBC sets? Maybe they’ll get the piercing mechanic right this time so barb’s not soloing 150s in the first week. /sarcasm

Maybe they could come up with a new play style. If they rework Raekor they could turn it into a ranged set instead of the terrible wall-charging play style. (Apologies to the 3 people out there that liked playing Raekor). I’m not sure how they’d do it without breaking charge barb (is that a bad thing?) or creating another IK6R4/IK4R6 monster. Something for a PTR or the awesome barb community on here to work on.

(Incidentally, you might get more response if you posted this on the barb forum.)