Btw Eth bug is fixed

Durance 3 is nearly always easy to guess based on what the layout of waypoint on durance 2 is, though. Only one level in Catacombs is recognizable in the same way, and not with the accuracy of durance.

If you know how to mapread in D2, Mephisto is always, on average, much quicker than Andy. Without quest bug, Andy is a useless drop.

1 Like

lol, this is funny because I notice the same thing among my friends. I always seem to find Andy super fast and they get to Meph first :smiley: Just something about the map layouts. I’m going to run both anyway, so I guess it doesn’t matter much personally :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to hear Blizzard’s explanation on why they decided this one needed fixing, but not the other bugs.

Any clarification would be nice, Ebug was a good time.

4 Likes

well , sadly they never ever post or answer anything somehow.
Even more since it might not be blizzard directly for such decisions but VV.

It would be nice though to get answers from them , that would cease a lot of “war” around here if we had some clarification on a lot of things.

more than anything , we are left without any kind of lead or answers on most topic, making everyone think many differents possibilities and argue for nothing.

Personally it makes me afraid of one thing : that they’ll release the game and that’s that , never to do anything with it and letting bots , dangerous exploit/glitch etc… rampant.

(by dangerous exploit/glitch i don’t mean the ones we can find in Diablo 2 vanilla , but some more problematic ones that allow item to be stolen etc…like it’s currently possible with item trade in this beta)

This might be an issue related to changing armor icon artwork. At least, that is my theory. I can say mana burn is still in game though, 1 hit = 0 mana. If they close off this bugs, wonder if they will fix glitch rushing. That’ll be a riot if they close off ability to skip acts.

I’m going to assume this was a mistake and they will fix it to include the ebugged armors still.

i wouldn’t be so sure , assuming is kinda bad , especially when you try to assume something based on blizzard.

it happens very very often that they go against what they stated at the start of a project.

It’d also make Classic players rich, as the option to convert to expansion is there.

1 Like

I hope so. Not having this bug would be a sad day.

1 Like

not really , only for armor on the character itself. (and also the mercenary might get less tanky due to not having ebug armor fortitude)

but it’s still best to have ethereal item on the mercenary ebug or not. (or an ethereal version of an item that can’t lose durability)

eh ? what does that have to do with your ethereal thresher considering it’s an armor only bug ?

2 Likes

This is a glitch I wouldn’t mind removing. I’m for the fix!

Why would be fixing bug mistake?

I am ok with it since it is a bug, I wish they would also fix some bugged skills like wake of inferno which is doing only 1/3 of its damage or the skelettons and other summons that disapear once you start running.

We also were suprised by fire wall, it looks like pvp penalisation is removed on it or lower as it was shreding us way too much when we tested it.

pvp is honestly pretty much broken with many new glitches.

can’t be more broken than trade though i bet xD

overall , VV does have a lot of hotfix / work to do until release

Firewall is very strong @lvl30 lld tho, are you sure it’s actually not working? it’s supposed to shred people at that level. One of the strongest builds.

I dont really have that much expeirience with that skill but it was just suprising as it did a lot of damage even with 80% resist, when i run thru double fire wall with barb 416 Life and 0% res it killed me.

My friend was doing some calculations and holy fire felt off too apparently. like it was doing 1/3 instead of 1/6.

With proper gear and spec firewall can do near 6000 damage at lvl 30… if the FW sorc was even remotely specced correctly, even without the extra skills from NM/Hell, I’m not surprised it’s destroying chars. It’s working as intended, likely, without being able to test myself atm.

I’m not too worried about this being fixed. It was overpowered anyway.

Now if they could just give the mercs AI an IQ of something greater than a rock when it comes to pathing to you when you’re running away to pull them out of a fight, that would help offset the change a bit.