Broken Crown doesn't Emanates

Broken crown doesn’t emanates the right way. please find link for the screen shot. you will see that i socketed a green gem, however the drops are Topaz and white gem[scree shot]

It emanates the gem you personally are wearing, not what is in the crown if you’re using on your follower.

3 Likes

The way it works is that when you put it on a follower it drops one of whatever is in YOUR helm.

3 Likes

@Apros & MissCheetah Thank you for the Clarification <3

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

How many times must this be explained? It works by emanating the power on to your character and since your character is doing the killing blow, the extra gem dropped is based on what you have socketed on your character’s helm.

Seriously people, read the stickied threads before posting.

2 Likes

Please read the item’s legendary power before posting ‘bugs that aren’t bugs’ reports. Is that too much to ask for?

Eh. It takes me a few seconds to answer a question that is pretty common. It does cause confusion.

It is better if people read first, but I promise I did not get carpal tunnel typing to help out a newbie :slight_smile:

Not yet, anyway, since it takes more than once or even a few times. If it gets to the millionth effort, then maybe you did.

Yes it does, and it gets queried so often that we’ve even included it in a stickied thread at the top of the forums…