Bring back proper ultrawide support in D2 Resurrected

I agree, the black side bars are annoying and for a remastered game like this, we should be able to see the whole screen…

7 Likes

Nah I’m good. Keep Netflix.

IwillSnipe, albeit having at least a 75% resistance against science, at least tried to argue and wanted to have a proper discussion. Most people in here are just egoistic kiddos, only having one argument, namely:

1 Like

Except it doesnt, game still functions perfectly in every aspect!

1 Like

You call two black bars on the player screen a product functioning perfectly?
geez

News flash if they enable it and let you lames teleport thru the map in 2 clicks YOU ULTRAWIDE USERS WILL HAVE noone to play with.

I want to know this ultrawide bs is dead in the water, or ill refund. No problems. Idc that some of you want unfair advantages in PVE and PVP, the game wasn’t designed around that. So if they don’t nip it let us all know so I can refund immediately

I recently did a compilation here: 21:9 Resolution Discussion Compilation

Care to elaborate how UW resolutions allows teleport thru the map with 2 clicks (with proof please)? I’ll add to the list

Yeah it functions properly, but it looks considerably worse than it would otherwise. Thats the issue, we want Diablo 2 Resurrected, not Diablo 2 Kinda Resurrected.

2 Likes

They are exploits… CT Tele is an exploit. If you think that was intended game design then you are helpless… Also, I love how you ignored the desync exploit I mentioned as well. The pvp is bad. Two button andys using duped/botted items in a 20yr old game thinking d2’s pvp requires skill. MeChAniCs… I mean, I love this game. I really do. So much so that’ll argue with other middle aged men on the internet about it. But… I have no delusions about how busted and outdated it is. The game revolves around gearing and trading, it does those exceptionally well. The atmosphere and monster slaying is superb. The pvp on the other hand… It’s exciting on hc. It has that going for it. Here’s a d2 pvp tournament. No buddy using exploits… Not a single person in the first two minutes… (/s incase it wasn’t obvious) This was literally the first video I clicked on in yt after typing “d2 pvp.”

Listen you incel. I am toxic. I feel sorry for the poor souls at blizz who have to read this filth. However, calling someone an idiot and toxic in the same sentence is hypocritical. Do you see the irony? Do you understand why, or do you need me to explain? Furthermore, take a minute to proof read your posts. You come across as someone who never graduated high-school.

And you’re too poor to own a uw. So why tf you here then? Oh yeah, “uw gives an unfair advantage in pvm”… Focus your attention on the issues that will actually affect your gameplay experience. You boomers are so worried about uw players having an advantage in a game that will be littered with bots due to rmt. The game is buy to play which means blizzard is NOT incentivized to combat botting. Rmt incentivizes botting. Do you see the picture I’m painting? Get your head out of the sand and just enjoy the game for what it is. Play with your friends (if you have any) and stop with the crusade for a fair and balanced game… :roll_eyes: A fair and hack free d2r are the delusions of boomers who want to re-live their 30s like its 2001 again.

6 Likes

I posted on an other Forums Thread:
Here you can see a Video from 21:9 Gameplay. The Problems are not much.
I dont understand the Trolls here. A littlebit more Aggro Range and all Bugs are gone.
Ultrawide Support
For PVP integrade a Button to disable Ultrawide on opening a new Game in MP.
Balim Balim and all Problems are gone. Ultrawide dont destroys the Game!

Wake up Guys. The Main Problem is, Blizzard give a s… about us.

4 Likes

Yeah why don’t they just limit it to 640x480 resolution and 24 frames per second while they’re at it. That way everyone can save their money and play the version they already own

6 Likes

I guess PvPers don’t want that because it seems they want to be able to join any game.
Just a supposition. I know I would systematically check this option to avoid those players.

the delusions of boomers who want to re-live their 30s like its 2001 again.

I think you are right are it. A bunch of die hard core fans who want to live the exact same thing than in 2001. But everything has changed around them, it will never be the same.
And what I don’t understand, D2 LOD is still playable, so why don’t they play D2 LOD instead of telling us to go play D3???

5 Likes

You do realise the “black bars” are a UI overlay?.. so the engine is using your resources to load all the map all the mobs and players and just covering it over with a black overlay… so your pc is working alot harder, using more power, causing more heat, and in theory costing you more money to run yet you get none of the benefits… just ugly black overlay… i can interact with stuff under the black overlay i can still attack under it pick up items etc so i still have this unfair advantage you are all crying about… yes they patched teleport but what a load of effort to go to when they could of just given players a field of view around them… everyone would be equal and happy… people could use the hardware they bought, and pvp players could sleep easy at night without having to cry to their mum that we have an unfair advantage

1 Like

Here it is, officially confirmed that Diablo 2 Resurrected will have 21:9 support! If that’s not true, Blizzard has lied to us and we have to get refunds. This is simply a fraud.
Official Answer to 21:9 Support!

6 Likes

Well, technically, he said that 21:9 monitors would be supported.
It’s the case actually, I’d like to have “real” 21:9 support but I’m not sure we can use this against Blizzard: the beta worked (with black bars…) on my 21:9 monitor.

The problem is, they are gonna probably listen to a niche of players (PvP) while they will screw all the players with uw scrrens (and there will be more and more uw screens in the future).

So they said to support 21:9 and yet they give us this?! Waaaauw… Jesus christ man! Wtf Blizzard, like seriously??? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

You fell into MouseHouse’s trap, :joy:. I highly suggest ignoring this guy’s posts. He is very uneducated across the board and I think he does indeed live in a Mouse House. I schooled him on another thread and he just resorted to calling me “stupid”.

how to allow ultrawide support

1 Like

You do realize that ultrawide users are far more “niche” than PvP players? :joy:

If he says “It supports 21:9 Screens” he dont mean the game runs on this Screens with Black bars. You dont tell some one this game Runs on 16:9 Screens and then the game runs in 4:3. This is crazy. Why did he even mention 21:9 and not say the game supports PC High Resolution Monitors. It’s just not logical.

1 Like

But when you want to take back something you said…logic is not the main driver mate :slight_smile:
Honestly I hope we will have a proper 21:9 support for SP and MP (PvM at least)…with an option for PvP to limit to 16:9.

2 Likes

(I hope we will have a proper 21:9 support for SP and MP (PvM at least)…with an option for PvP to limit to 16:9.) Yeah me to. Would be the best.

2 Likes