Brawling / PvP in general

I have not played Diablo 3 since the real money auction house and have made a return recently. I can tell brawling/pvp is dead and non existent in this game. As an old die hard D2 fan it was the PvP which kept me coming back for more and more over the decades. The game was one which I had spent more time than any other game and will always have the most fond memories.

Diablo 3 is already getting very very stale and after a short time I am already bored to tears. How exciting can running the same GR over and over really be in the long run? I periodically check brawling lobbies hoping to maybe find some entertainment but have yet to see anyone.

I am very hopeful to see a D2 Remaster and god help me if they gut out pvp features. Im not sure if we can make suggestions regarding something of this nature but if so maybe someone can point me the right way. Otherwise perhaps blizz will see this and take consideration.

Thats the end of my rant, if anyone is interested in messing around with brawls send me a message. Although the system is likely flawed and forgotten about I’m still down to give it a try.

2 Likes

D2 Ladder Reset is tomorrow.
Don’t waste your time on D3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What is the player base like these days? Is there a decent scene for PvP purposes? Id debate getting back into it if it was worthwhile. I haven’t been sure if there is enough players online anymore.

Yeah, it’s pretty much dead. See my other post for more information: