Bracer of Fury question

Hi guys, I’m enjoying playing an Aegis of Valor crusader, and have a question about the Bracer of Fury: does the reduced movement speed from the Bane of the Trapped aura proc the increased Heaven’s Fury damage from the bracers? Thanks for replies!

“Heaven’s Fury deals xxx% increased damage to enemies that are Blinded, Immobilized, or Stunned.”

It seems self-evident to most, that the answer to your question is a simple and short: NO !

AFAIK, the bracers are procced by using “Shield Glare”.

Just to add 2 elements to the previous reply.

A) As Crusader you may prefer to immobilize mobs by casting Judgment, which imho offers more alternatives about enhanced damage / damage reduction (see the runes).

B) Every use of a CC effect, such Blind or Immobilize, increases mobs CC resistance; if you don’t cast them wisely, mobs become fastly immune, so impossible to kill since the lack of Bracers of Fury buff. I.e. don’t cast them in donk-mode, in publics I see almost all casual Crusader players haven’t learnt how to play properly AoV yet. See Diablowiki for more details.

The wiki says that frozen cc also procs it so I didnt know if there might be other undocumented procs like a slow effect. Thanks for the clarification tho.

Lots of stuff will proc the bracers. Some items have a blinding, stunning or immobilizing effect. Spells and abilities, secondary effects, even a zei stone will proc them. The problem is that mobs become immune, say if you are wearing stone gauntlets that keep immobilizing every hit, pretty soon, they aren’t being immobilized. Stuff I like using include: shield glare, judgement, zei’s stone of vengeance. You can play with a monk who blinds, a barb who stuns, etc…

They DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Even with immunity. Try a grift level that’s near your limit with and without the bracers, lol.

Freeze do not proc bracers of fury.