Bounty in Briarthorn Rathma's Gift doesn't count 5th prison

Bounty in Briarthorn Cemetry Rathma’s Gift will not close and count one death prison after it is gone off screen. I tried to go to town and to another bounty and come back still will not count the final death prison. It has happened 3 separate times after resetting bounties. Adventure mode, private game, master setting. I can not link the imgur like it says to do. I tried all the different links.

At your Trust Level you have to post links as Preformatted Text.

How to Post Links in Blizzard Forums

1. Paste the link in your post.

1. Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.

1. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

1 Like

It is a long standing Bug that a part of a multiple target quest will stay lit after it is cleared and an arrow will still point to it. It can be confusing on large maps, like Blood&Iron in Dalgur or Rathma in Briarthorn.
The last one is often hiding in a far corner of the map even though an arrow still points to one that was cleared.
It also happens with Catapults in Stonefort, but that is a linear map and less confusing.
Briarthorn has two sections connected by a narrow path. It is very unusual for all of the Death Prisons to be in only one of the sections.

3 Likes