Boss mode is bugged!

Boss Mode for Season 22 Diablo 3 IS NOT WORKING AS INTENDED! You do not get credit for the last two bosses you do under the twenty minute time limit.

Read #2 of Things That Are NOT Bugs . That applies to Boss Mode too.

I had completed three times of Boss Mode this season (3 regions). No issue found.

My advice: DON’T waste time in checking the checkboxes, that saves you some time.

Edit: Note the timer starts when you create a game, not killing the first boss.

4 Likes

No it’s not. You ran out of time if you didn’t get credit for the last ones.

4 Likes

It worked just fine for me.

The time-limit for the conquest starts as soon as you enter a game session, and you need to kill all of 16 required bosses before 20 minutes has elapsed.

So, if you need to change gear / skills / abilities / runes, do so in a game session, then leave game so you’re back in the menus. Use a timer such as Windows 10’s “Alarms & Clock”, set it for a 20 minute countdown timer, start the timer, and alt-tab back to game, start your game session, and go kill bosses. If the alarm goes off before you killed them all, you were too slow.

4 Likes

Simplest is to get a friend who is a runner. He doesn’t need the quest, you accept, he declines, you kill all. You run the easy ones. When he gets to a boss, port to town, then banner him. Should be able to do in 12-15 minutes.

2 Likes