Bored attention lost

I’m finding myself bored sh**tless… side quests that are pointless
Storyline so stop and start because of the other pointless stuff to do…

I think they’ve hired someone from assassin creed and assumed it’s the same fan base…

And why less runes on skills that d3 that’s a down grade.

It’s just a mess. Such a shame.

6 Likes

Checks the name of this forum…
Sees three vertical lines behind the letter D…
Suspects that’s the roman numeral for “3”, not “4”…
Does a google search for “diablo 4 forums”…
Very first result…

2 Likes

They don’t pay you enough for such knowledge.

4 Likes

They don’t pay him at all. He does get all the free Pringle’s he can eat though.

5 Likes

If they send me a weekly KFC chicken sandwich, I’ll take on the role of resident green text wizard and deliver incredible forum knowledge.

3 Likes

Linking to a forum is “incredible” knowledge?

1 Like

I think they write about this capability:

1 Like

I was fully expecting you to refer to him as Aye-Aye-Ron.
:rofl:

How dare you not meet my expectations.
:rofl:

I quite enjoy both series, but yeah, I gotta give it to you that I’m quite a bit more interested in Mirage than D4.

imma be honest, the last beta bored me so much and nothing literally changed. i was about to take a look, but just watching streams nothing is different. it’s so disappointing and im not even the least bit interested in the game anymore. any hope they turned it around or had something hidden unboxed was tossed out the window with this beta.