Borders for ancient items?

Season 17 3s I ended up 4th next to botters only cuz we didn’t push last second on the season, we left earlier. Same as my Necro solo push was beaten by my own clan mate as a joke lol.
I know and play with most of the leaderboard holders and know who bots :laughing:.
I know a lot about turbohud because it’s very easy to search up and see, since killerjohn had it for free and then sold the program to tyreal in ros-b.ot lol now you need to pay for that version.

From borders to Thud to botters just other day on the D3 forum.

3 Likes

I needed to quote this because a simple like was not enough for what your great post deserves. I would quote the whole thing cause it was just perfect but this was my favourite part so should do.

Well done.

1 Like

so… not rank 1’s?

So you associate with botters and cheaters? Cool?

Because you use it… you wouldn’t be taking such a strong stance if you didn’t. That would be purely illogical.

Still assuming, I don’t need it since I don’t even play much anymore lol
True they aren’t full rank 1s but they were when I did them and I was half the paragon of all the botters who pushed last second.
How’s your ranks going? Moved past 500th yet?

I don’t need to assume, your strong stance on it all but confirmed it.

My rank isn’t at question here, you’re the one who mentioned rankings… not me, I don’t play entire seasons because they become boring after about 2 months, so I’m not pushing ranks at the end of them :kissing_heart: Keep deflecting though, it’s comical.

Again assumption, I don’t dig my head into the sand. I simply research all about the games I play.
I wondered why streamers have automation that will open grs and close them to fish for festerings and since then I dove into the mods to see what everything out there can do

Edit: anyway enough hijacking someone’s post lol, I just wanted to add that he could solve a problem with Thud since they don’t ban for it and he can have it solved straight away.
Devs won’t add anything like that because they Havnt cared for the game since 2015

Ok bud… whatever helps you cope with your cheating, I really don’t care to keep psychoanalyzing your weird mental gymnastics you have to do… You’re still defending the use of cheating and don’t see it as cheating. Classic psychology tells us that when someone defends something with this much determination, and then also takes the stance that they don’t do it themselves? Is lying. You just don’t want to be called out on a public forum for being a cheater, because you’re embarrassed. That is all.

Coping and mental gymnastics hehe.
I don’t have any coping issues with anything, use it or don’t it doesn’t matter the outcome will be the same either way.
You want to hold your stance as it’s cheating, I don’t that’s just the difference of opinions.

It’s a short thought process to say that it’s classic psychology of someone defending something must also be participating, people like raxx, wudi, northwar all know about thud and have advocated to get thud style mods into the game, does that mean they also must use it since they are aware of what it can do?
You keep mentioning that it’s cheating but there is no proof or consequences for using it, so how does it make it cheating? The stances are suggesting not to use it that’s all.

yes but I am red green color blind and cannot see the difference from red border and no border and having burned more primals then I can count without realizing they were primal. Otherwise I have to consciously click and READ every item to be sure it does not have Primal in the name

I would push mom off a bridge to make the primal color orange and swap with ancient or better yet make the primal bright bright blue or pink i see those clearly

Okay. Look for the ‘horns’ on the edge of the frames - primals have those, ancients don’t.

2 Likes

I don’t know if It can helps you but… Pay attention to the “background” of the items

1 Like