Borderless Windowed Mode and Ultra Wide Screen Support

I know its a small thing, but a lot of people have 2 or more monitors these days and not having a borderless windowed option makes switching between screens or apps more troublesome and breaks the immersion of the game. I am aware there is a standard Windowed mode, but it still breaks of the feel of the game with big borders around the game. Most, if not all of the other Blizzard games have the borderless mode. In addition to borderless windowed mode, it would also be nice be able to have Ultra Wide screen support. Again a lot of people are getting these types of monitors. I myself just bought 2 ultra wide monitor 2 days ago before finding out D2R doesn’t support this. I hope that these viewing mode can be added to the game to bring a more robust and grand experience when playing Diablo 2 Resurected’s launch day!

9 Likes

Why is it setting the native resolution, I can’t get another one?

I agree with Kentu on this subject. A Windowed borderless option would make me very happy. I dont have any ultra wide screens yet but I can also see where having that option would be very nice.

Yes I agree that full screen borderless not being available is annoying. Most modern games have this feature. I have been using two monitors for a while now and it helps so much to just get to your other monitor quickly and efficiently.

Indeed, add this please