Bone spear builds season 22

Haha this would have been too much for the 4th-cubeslot theme then. Necro would have dominated the season

They did 150 with only necro as dps and it worked (mind you the RG kill wasn’t even close to what an AoV sadder can do) but for 3 supp 1 dps that can do it all it’s pretty fine for 150’s early in season (low para / augs etc).

Still it would be a QoL for solo pushing since BS doesn’t really have any attack speed and sims are unreliable at hitting the RG with scythe attacks for stacking stricken - IMHO.

After season + without 4th slot im totally with you.
With 4th slot however, i think necro is fine as it is for solo-pushing.

Cleared 137 with 2,1k Paragon and i dont consider myself a very skilled player. Compared to the RGK-Speed of GoD Necro is, at least in season, way better , so i am ok with that too.

Regarding the 4 man 150 meta. They used Monk, Zbarb, ZDH as far as im concerned.

I tried the following setup and it worked also quite well:

Znec + ZDH + ZBarb.

We cleared 135 with this in 8 minutes when i was still para 1,6k or so and had no stricken. Everybody else was around 1,3k Para so i think this has some serious potential too

From what I see you cant balance a character when its in seasonal mode, you should balance all the characters out of season, so you can concentrate on making a seasonal theme that works for all characters. If that makes sense. As I commented before in another Topic, if the set is broken , fix the set. You don’t add a piece to make it better. I was told in another topic necros need a bracer, I not saying they don’t, just saying don’t make a piece thats one set specific, fix the set and make a bracer that can work across various builds. ( In my opinion, I think the base damage or cast speed is too low, so it just may be the skill thats lacking)

1 Like

Have you seen the new variant from Wudijo? It is a Jesseth version with infinite toughness and infinite LotD. It abuses Captain Crimson damage reduction and LotD resource reduction rune. He only did a 125 in the video but he showed a moment of a 150 where he was immortal. With good area damage and the shadow clones, you should be able to make large pulls and have your clones wreck house.

yep, someone saw me ranking up and copied my #1 build before i could clear it. Should have been more careful.

I think some apologies are in order tbqh.

I’m sorry that you feel that Wudijo copied your build. I’m also sorry that the Land of the Dead Bone Spear build that you posted in a different thread has NOTHING to do with the new build from Wudijo, other than using Masquerade and Crimson set. Feel better?

instead of deleting his post he could have just apologized to me. I forgive him anyway.

he didnt copy me, he copied someone who copied me after asking me what i was doing on the ptr. I didnt know they would give it away, but they started understanding by just looking at the profile anyway. Props to them, they are smart enough to recognize genius.

why are you mad?

You are so far away from being a genius. But i am happy you enjoy yourself

1 Like

Don’t project your own feelings, it belittles your message. I am not mad, but your arrogance and lack of humility is annoying. I have said from the beginning that Jesseth was a viable setup, but your tone since the thread started was it’s the “Only viable setup, prove me wrong”. If a setup is the optimal setup for GR push, it may not be the optimal for speed farming or bounties or such and such. Non GR push builds are viable for the niche slot that they fill, so…

My Nova speed version is amazing as well.

I think most of us are smart enough to recognise exactly what you are by now.

2 Likes

it’s about time i start getting some respect around here. thank you.