Bone Spear Build Weapon

Which one is better and stats should I reroll?

https://prnt.sc/w43jji

The one on the left is better, you can either re-roll Vit to Area Damage or roll the secondary to +20 Max Essence. Ideally, you’d want both, though.

not attack speed?

I saw some top 10 players doing that.

Thanks for your help

If you’re playing the Captain Crimson’s variant, go Attack Speed. If you’re playing the Briggs’ Wrath variant, go Area Damage.

2 Likes

these 2 build , captain vs the original. which is better?

It’s too early in the season to say one is definitively better than the other. There’s also an Aughild’s variant. The general theory is that the Briggs’ Wrath version has the highest ceiling, but the Captain Crimson version allows for a bit lazier play, in that you don’t have to worry as much about tight pulls, and you can actually damage elites. A lot of it comes down to play style - it’s worth experimenting with both to figure out which suits you better.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: (let me add some words to reach 20 words :laughing:)

The first one with 400% multiplier is better. I agree vitality --> area damage is the most logical choice. If you want to speed farm you don’t even need area damage so keep vitality for extra toughness but ideally once you start pushing, area damage is the king. Later, i am pretty sure you will find a better one. Prioritize in a high multiplier (as close to 400% as you can). Then area damage, 20 essence and then attack speed. It’s not easy to find a perfect one but if you find 3 of the 4 aforementioned it’s very good. At least your first weapon is very decent for enough of the content for the moment.

Captain is nice, there is also a way to make your necro unkillable when land of the dead is up. Not sure which one is better but i personally prefer the one without Captain crimson so i get more freedom with rings without having to waste one slot for RoRG.

Thanks yukos 20s word adding and more

1 Like