BLUE Where is promised info and date

We will be providing a Season 20 preview sometime next week that will include the start date for the next Season.

Its week ending ;]

Hey ChrustAA,

I think the sickness plague hit us hard - we’ll be getting the patch preview out soon enough!

Sorry about the delay but thanks for understanding

13 Likes

OH! You know what would be SWEEET? Releasing that cool Season 20 info on…
February 29th. The day only shows up every 4 years, lets make it special! I, for one, am looking forward to Season 20.

Hope in its release, the Hydra set 4p bonus will finally be fixed, since that wasn’t the case in both weeks of the PTR.

0% instead of up to 80% damage reduction would result in a state, even worse than firebird - and let’s not start again about how awfully designed firebird set is.

sigh I didn’t expect the virus to actually affect Blizzard operations

2 Likes

Using “Blue” in the subject line and getting an answer.

/frown

Oh Diablo god, please make season 20 start on the 13th of March :innocent:

1 Like

At a time when the news is full of stories regarding a virus outbreak that’s resulted in the deaths of people world-wide, you’re going to blame a plague as the reason you didn’t publish some patch notes when you said you would?

I can’t even…

Maybe he just means that some key people in their team were recently off sick ?

5 Likes

Perhaps but referring it as “a plague” is a bit poor taste considering there’s an actual outbreak killing people in many countries.

Just stop…

Comments like this are the problem in this world…

You look for hate and a lack of taste, you will make it up in your head, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM

16 Likes

There fact that the both of you even took it there is embarrassing. It’s the flu season, nothing more, nothing less. What’s happening where the outbreaks are, is not our problem or Blizzard’s.

It’s very disappointing to see people are this sensitive now a days.

16 Likes

On 02/29/2020 of course.
Why not take advantage of a day that only ‘spawns’ once every four years.

1 Like

Lol… Blog posts and “every four years” are not things I’d want tied together.

1 Like

Don’t be “that” guy…

1 Like

Oh shut the hell up… You know exactly what they meant by it, quit being an overly sensitive pansy.

This is also why I never take you seriously during PTR general chat. You’re just a dummy there too.

10 Likes

Refer to what I said to meteorblade…

1 Like

Well considering that 14,000 people have died from the Flu this winter, and like 250,000 people have been hospitlized. We have every right to worry about the flu in the United States.

Now I want this to be fixed, but the minimum thing we can do is make a PSA not to use absorb shields. I went into a GR 119 with no absorb shields and different kinds of damage reduction that was not from shields and I was pretty tanky.

1 Like

On the PTR, you were spamming comments in All Caps and discussing “grahmer” (grammar) when people asked you to stop. Sadly, I only caught one screenshot of this, as an incidental to recording GR pushes / leaderboard placement…
https://i.imgur.com/uZnPtza.jpg

Actually, I used caps in 1 instance to MOCK someone, lmao… (probably the 2nd guys name you blocked out since you were speaking to him when you said “Yeah, because you were spamming the chat with all caps comments” to him) which I did with like 2-3 posts. I’m sorry you don’t understand sarcasm? Not my fault you took it literally. Second of all, I was also mocking someone for correcting someones grammar on D3 PTR… Probably you, lol. People weren’t asking me to stop btw, only you… because you value grammar over anything that’s obviously a joke. Which was picked up on by a few people that said “lol” in the chat :slight_smile: Have a nice day, Mr teacher man.

It’s quite obvious that you have a VERY distorted view on reality when you think a Blue post is talking about the coronavirus in a D3 threat… He/She obviously was talking about the flu. And I hate to break it to you, but more people die from the flu every year than have from the coronavirus thus far. Exponentially so.

Guess what the flu is? A virus. Guess what Coronavirus is? I’ll give you a hint… (its in the name)

You chose to make it about something it wasn’t about, because your views are very much affected by your desire to virtue signal and take offense. Maybe try understanding what was said more than you want to respond and take offense.

I’ll point you to this comment:

FURTHERMORE, people like YOU? Are why Blues like:

Don’t like discussing things on the forums. People take things out of context and make up their own ideas of what was intended, rather than taking it for what it is. They were sick, probably a good chunk of them. They couldn’t put out information in the timeframe they expected, DEAL WITH IT! THEY OWE YOU NOTHING!

6 Likes