Block Communication

Wanna ask if you block communication with someone, doesn’t it mean you won’t assign into same public room with them?

Today just met two dumb players who abandon last act last bounty, then went into whimsy, while I had already completed 2 single act bounties and tolerated with their low efficieny.

Then I went into the boss room, while they had completed the whimsy, they rather willing to waste time to stay in town and thinking to vote kick me, they also don’t want to completed the last bounty they had leftover.

Burning free time with them and finally get clan member join in to kick the last of them.

Blizz definitely need improve on solo bounty if they still useless to ban those abusing player, bot and etc, at least they give solo player what they deserve.

Completed most bounties quests and get kick by low efficiency and dumb players, are you kidding Blizz?

1 Like

I believe it just means you can’t see what they type into chat channels but does not prevent you being placed into a public group with each other.

Too bad, at least they shall have block players option, at least slowly can filter up those players that you are not willing to meet again in public.

1 Like