Blizzard Decides To Get Rid Of Necromancer's Land of the Dead Skill?! WTF Are They Thinking! I Wish

Or you could also title it: Imagine If The Necromancer’s Skill “Land of the Dead” Didn’t Exist

There’s a recent post on the Diablo 3 forum that got me thinking called “I WISH LOTD DIDN’T EXIST” where the OP voices how stupid Land of the dead is, and I can’t help but agree.

I think this would definitely be a lot better for overall gameplay. Instead of a longass cooldown to make corpse skills skills even worth taking, you spread out corpse generation to other things.

|

|

Here are a few examples:

-Each primary skill gets a corpse generator rune.

-Golem automatically generates corpses no matter its rune and the Flesh Golem generates more corpses each second and attack enemies makes it generate corpses

-Command Golem with Flesh Golem rune makes it attack enemies to produce more corpses but will still produce corpses if there are no enemies (the corpses explode out instead of making the Golem disappear for a second) —

-Golem gloves makes the Golem generate even more and automactically summons a Golem with the Flesh Golem rune — If you decide to still take a Golem with a different rune you’ll still have the Flesh Golem rune affect it

-New off-hand makes primary skills generate corpses (that means even more with their corpse generating rune)

-New passive makes all corpse generators produce more corpses

|

|

Certainly food for thought.

|

|

P.S. Title is not in all caps.

P.P.S. I did say, “I Wish”