Blizz, don't overnerf Inna Monk

Since I was quoted on using Unity, I’ll have to say that with or without unity, the build is unkillable. It’s the tankiest build I’ve ever played. I used unity because I don’t really like SoJ all that much, and we’re looking at 15% elite + 20% fire vs 50% crit dmg or damage range and 50% DR. If you use unity, you can also technically drop stone gauntlets for magefists, and now it’s 15% elite dmg vs 50% crit dmg/dmg range.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, I guess that even without Unity, the setup used for that 9:55 would have had at least 2 billion toughness even at p5000, and at p10000 it would be more like at least 3.5 billion, which should be plenty.

In that case, 150 should definitely be possible around 6k paragon, since surviving isn’t a huge problem.

And, in which case, a -4 GR hit to Fire Inna would almost certainly leave it weaker than WOL.

You do understand balance, right?

HPS quiver is the hardest item in the game to get right. Hell, I’ve got 5-6 superb ancient bombardier’s and 9th ciri satchels that have dropped…for a single HPS. That is inferior to all of them. No other off hand requires 3 stats to roll (that I’m aware of) - the rest are at most 1 stat, most 2 stats.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

1 Like

Haha, yeah, you said it brother!

How you been, man? What’s cookin?

Yah Rage do you understand balance?

1 Like

2 Likes

Writing, research, teaching. You know, anything other than Diablo.

Yah balance do you Rage understand?

1 Like

Blizzard will not nerf this build.
They will destroy it.

Just like they did with DH GoD build, and with Wiz Firebird.

History repeats.

And yet another bunch of people get disillusioned, and quit the game.

So Blizzard, please this time use a scalpel, not an axe.

2 Likes

And blizz will read: use a big chainsaw. The pattern is set, well get a nother class whit a nother set that was left behind, made SSS tier for 1-2 sesons, and that will also get cut down, and this will continue till the end of days. Which might be just around the corner.

1 Like

Even if Fire Allies get nerfed the way Mirror Image was, it would still leave Inna in a pretty strong place.
Not that it would really happen that way. They seem to be committed to having Inna as a Pet Build.
Revising the Bracers would be the sane way to do it.

Patch notes are out, and fire bonus on Bindings is gone.

That basically means Fire Inna is dead, and nobody will play it anymore. For speeds (and, probably, for push as well), Water Inna will be better. And for overall push, LOD WOL will be considerably better.

2 Likes

Blizzard’s way of “balancing”! Just like they did with Firebird Mirror Image.

3 Likes

As it should be. That extra buff to fire made no sense.

3 Likes

IMO Water Inna is fun as hell and one of the best bounty specs I’ve ever played. Absolutely LOVED it this season. I’m glad I can still play it for simple things outside pushing.

Fire was just so crazy powerful but not fun for me…but it was necessary to push 150, water just didn’t get far without a lot of pain.

2 Likes

fire inna is not dead because the rune still have more dmg