Blizz, balance patch for s32 please

Diablo 3 players still require updates, and here are some points to consider:

-The demon hunter lacks a melee weapon, which means the Shadow set won’t benefit in the next ethereal season. Could a dagger or sword from another class be added to make it usable with the Demon Hunter?

-All weapon sets won’t benefit from the ethereal mechanic. Is it possible to add set effects to the ethereal weapon list?

-Considering the previous point, could Danetta’s set be buffed?

Additionally, I’d like to mention that the altar was a significant improvement to the game. It would be great if it could be added to the game during the off-season.

Lastly, I hope Blizzard considers releasing Diablo III Resurrected or an expansion to prevent the game from being in maintenance mode. Although I understand that updates are unlikely, I don’t think there’s any harm in expressing this desire.

5 Likes

They’re no longer doing updates.
Development of D3 is over.

1 Like

And what a shame for D3 is so good.

1 Like

I don’t understand why there won’t be a new balance patch since the balance patch that players need can be completed in 2 days.

I wouldn’t know about the rest but this could be sweet though. I mean… They don’t have to create a melee weapon. They just need to create a quiver of sorts so any Demon Hunter build can equip it.

Because there is no one left to do it. There is just the one guy sitting there watching to be sure the server doesn’t catch fire, and he is not paid to do anything more than hold a fire extinguisher.

3 Likes

Blizz, balance patch for s32 please

They are done with D3. Enjoy recycled season themes and rewards they will not even put the Altar in NS.

Thanks again for your efforts. Shame they don’t have commitment.

1 Like