Blessed Lag DEATHS

How many times do I have to die to Blizzard’s halfaresed fail? Let me count the ways…

I am a dedicated HC player, have been for years. I understand the occasional lag death (and I mean FARGING OCCASIONAL), and fully understand deaths that happen when I am pushing content - I embrace those, and I know and I know and I don’t usually complain.

But now…eat stuff Blizzard. Eat stuff and all of your lazy half bootied shenanigans. From the bottom of my heart and with many of my clan mates shared sentiments a giant DAMN YOU!!

Don’t tell me it’s my rig. It’s not, I can assure you.

Don’t tell me it’s my net. It’s not, I can run EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE but not your sorry booty game.

Just this past week…4 deaths due to the 10 sec lag spike (call it what you will). And these are not easy deaths. I can run a GR 118 (woo, tough right?) with no issue and if I die there, then that’s on me.

But when we try to do the simple stuff after re-levelling again (and again, and again, and again) this game decides it’s not up for the task? This is not an internet or a PC issue, this is on you unprofessional dimwits.

Fargentard you guys. Yes, I’m salty. 9 years and I’ve had 3 DC deaths tops, but 4 this week? Eat turdz Blizzard. This is on you.

Was it actually lag or was it game freeze?

The game is becoming more and more unstable. I have frozen multiple times (died twice this season because of it). Usually I get some kind of sound error that causes the crash. Fortunately my buddies and I have saved each other multiple times when our computer has crashed because of the same issue otherwise our death count would be a lot higher.

It’s kinda of annoying that Blizzard won’t make a more stable game. I used to play SC all the time, but in all honestly, HC is more fun. I don’t want to play SC. I feel your pain brother.