Black Marsh Tomoe Highland Crash

When transitioning from the Black Marsh to Tamoe Highland after completing The Forgotten Tower Quest, my frame rate drops from 100-110 to the 80s, with drops into the 60s. Opening the inventory drops down into the 30s. I then pressed G to see if the frame rate be lower in Legacy mode and the game crashed. Upon reloading and returning to the area the initial frame drops were still present, but I could not recreate the 30 fps from the inventory, or the crash from switching between Resurrected and Legacy rendering. I can say my frame rate in Legacy mode drops from 300 in the Black Marsh to 230 in Tamoe Highland.

I tried to submit the bug via the in-game reporter, but it would occasionally stop me from entering new characters at the end of the text box. I was able to overcome this twice by starting a new line with enter, but the third time I could neither add more characters or create a new line.

Game also crashed in Act II – Far Oasis. Sometimes, when I fight Duriel boss fight, the game just literally crashed for no reason.